50

My eyes are closing but I fight not to fall asleep. I forced Sebby to see Civil War and after a lot of insisting because -he doesn't like to see himself in what he acts- I convinced him and I LOVE this movie. I've been a marvel fan since before I worked there. And of course nobody knows my dark secret but I have decided to entrust my fanaticism to Sebastian.

"You're not falling asleep, are you?" I shake my head leaning against his chest struggling to open more of my eyes.

I feel Sebastian reach over to the coffee table and grab his gin and tonic. He prepared this special night just for us: movies, junk food, alcohol and a blanket for both of us. He even decorated the room to make it look romantic. While I was washing the dinner dishes he sneaked into the room to prepare his surprise.

And when I entered the room on the bedside table there was whiskey, gin and tonic and beer on his side; and on my side there was bourbon, beer and a mojito. I asked him how he knew I liked that drink and he said, "You drank it at the bar the second time we had sex."

"Bucky kind of looks like you, Mr. Stan." I said joking

"Nah! I am much more handsome than him" he replied following the joke

"It's not true. He beats you for the simple fact of having long hair" He made a face of indignation and confusion. I sat up to take my glass of bourbon

"If you had it long now, you'd look like a fuckable daddy"

He looks at me amused I don't know whether to offend or flatter myself. You need to stop insinuating that I'm old, but I'll drop that because... I'm fuckable?" I giggle nodding and take a sip of my drink

He snatches the glass from me and sets it aside. He pulls me under him, smiles and starts kissing my neck. I let out a moan but my eyes lay on the superheroes arguing. It doesn't seem right, we can't do it while my eyes are on Chris, Robert and Sebastian fighting. Ahg, I don't need to see or think on Robert while I'm having sex, it's disgusting.

"Seb" I call him, I hear a hmm against my abdomen, which is being kissed by him.

"I can't do it with a superhero movie in the background. It makes me feel weird" he ignores me and continues down my body. The scene focuses on Robert. "Besides, Robert is looking at me, I can't concentrate" He sits up a bit and looks at the screen.

"Bye Robert. I'm sorry, but you're not invited to this party" Sebastian looks at me amused and turns off the TV. He kisses my body again, now I can focus. I feel him go down and rip my panties off.

What strength he must have, I've always wanted to do it but every time I try I fail. I've only managed it once and it was because there was a small hole in the panties....

—--------------

Hellooo! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, but school is slowly killing me haha. I hope you liked the chapter!