40

I take the shampoo and struggle to get something to come out so I can wash my hair. How is it possible? I bought it on Saturday and it usually lasts me a month. Oh, I know why. Sebastian has been staying with me all week and Mr. Perfect Hair has finished it off.

He has been sleeping with me since Monday, practically living with me, I don't know what he said to Alejandra so that he is spending so much time with me and she is so calm with him.

Sebastian enters the bathroom completely naked and smiling, he gets into the shower with me. I could say that I hate that he is half living with me and that he runs out of my shampoo, but the truth is that I am enjoying being with him like this.

"What time do you get off work today?" he asks behind me leaving kisses on my neck "Late, they will record the first scene of the movie and apparently killing loki requires too much ... work" A moan escapes from my mouth as I feel him against my butt and lower back. I feel how he smiles against my neck and starts to rub against me. "Why?" I ask moaning "Stop doing that, I'm already late" he lets out a laugh

"I wanted to take you somewhere" he takes the soap and starts rubbing it down my back, washing me. "And if you finish too late I don't think we can"

"They'll start filming at four, so maybe they'll finish around eight thirty, so I'll be out like an hour later while we get the makeup off them. Wait for me in the parking lot," I say, getting out of the shower and wrapping myself in a towel.
.....
"And...CUT!" Joe screams and all the actors snap back to reality, casting aside their characters. "Take a break while Brooke prepares Tom for the final shot," Anthony says to everyone in the crew.

I run for the makeup box to the production trailer and from there I rush to Tom's trailer. I don't want to keep everyone waiting so long. I enter the trailer and find him staring blankly at a fixed point. I frown, he looks down. I approach and sit next to him, when he notices my presence he sits up and tries to hide his mood

"What's wrong Tommy?" I tell him with a concerned tone. "Nothing" he lies with a smile on his face. "Are you sure you're an actor? Because you're not very good at lying" I tell him jokingly and I manage to make him giggle.

"It's just sentimentality about the scene. You know, last day on a Marvel set..." he says sighing. He gets up from the couch and walks over to the chair in front of the mirror and settles down so I can put Loki's long black hair on him.

"Oh come on! At that again? Thomas William Hiddleston, do you really think you've got rid of Loki already? Of course not!" I say trying to cheer him up as I fix the wig on his hair and take out the paints to give the bluish tone to his skin.

"And if they let Loki's story end here, like I told you the other day, they're fools." I say and he smiles "I really hope you're right, I'm not ready to say goodbye to the character." he says turning to look at me, which causes me to accidentally paint his eyebrow. He makes a clumsy face and we both burst out laughing, I take a wipe to clean it. "Sorry, love"

"It's ok" I say trying to stop laughing "And I hope I'm right too or I'll be miserable for the rest of my life. I love Loki, he's the man of anyone's dream. I'll sue marvel if they leave me without my fictional boyfriend" I joke, finishing the last details of the makeup.

"Fictitious boyfriend, really? I don't think you need a fictitious one, for sure you have a boyfriend" he says trying to stay still "I have a somewhat strange relationship, I don't even know what it is" he frowns "It's nothing serious" I say

"Well, he's a fool if he doesn't want anything serious with you" he says and I giggle "You're the perfect girl Brooke, don't settle for someone who doesn't know if they want to be with you. I wouldn't hesitate for a second." he says getting up from the chair and walking towards the exit of the trailer to finish the recording, leaving me speechless

"He told me I should sleep over at my hotel because he starts his day too early and doesn't want to bother me." I hear Alejandra talking to Lizzie, they are on their way out but they stand a few meters away from me, enough so that I can hear them.

"But last night I went looking for him to hang out with him and he wasn't there. He told me he was with Mackie, but now you're telling me he was with Chris that he was trying to hit on you again."

Wow Sebastian, you're not too bright to lie. It is the most basic lie I have ever heard in my life, Alejandra can clearly go and look for him at any time without letting him know.

"I think he's with someone else" she says concerned "I don't think so" Lizzie says without much interest "He is lying to me, he must be hiding something if he lies to me" the blonde says again and they continue on their way preventing me from listening
.....
"Wow, this is going to be the most painful scene to watch in life" I say with a pain in my chest, Tom really took his acting to another level. We go back into his trailer and I get out the makeup remover while he goes into his bathroom to change out of his uncomfortable suit.

"Oh come on, it wasn't a big deal. Love, can you help me, I'm a little stuck here" he says loudly from the bathroom "Sure, come out and I'll help you. But how wasn't it a big deal?! I almost cri-" I stops talking as he walks out the door without the top of his suit, revealing his very well defined abdomen, leaving me speechless once again.

"Sorry, I think the zipper is stuck, I can't unclog it" he says trying to reach the closure of the suit that is in the back of the pants. "I- ah... Yes! Sometimes it happens, let me see" I say snapping out of my trance and reacting to stop staring at his half-naked body and positioning myself behind him, trying to focus my attention just on the zipper.
....
"I think right now the thing that depresses me the most is that I won't be able to spend time with you anymore, you're such a fun person to be around, Brooke. I'll miss you" Tom says taking his jacket to leave. "Well, I'm just a phone call away" I say approaching him, rubbing his arm.

"I know. Well! It was a pleasure working with you Ms. Sloan. I fully understand why you are the best in the industry" he says with a big smile "Oh shut up. The pleasure was all mine Mr Hiddleston, you are as charming as everyone says ." I say following his game.

We stayed a couple of seconds in silence, just looking into each other's eyes.

We snap out of our trance when the sound of my phone interrupts us. I make a clumsy face, take it out and see a message from Sebastian asking if I have a long time to go, I tell him I'll be there in a couple of minutes and put the phone back in my pocket.

"Sorry... It's late., we'd better get going." I tell him taking the box with my materials and walking out the door. He follows my act and takes his stuff "Uh,Brooke?" he says stopping his footsteps "Yes?" I turn to see him

"Would you like to have dinner with me?" he asks shyly. Hell, if only I didn't have plans with Sebby of course I'd say yes. "Sorry Tom, I'd love to, really but... I have plans with my not boyfriend" I say embarrassed "Oh, don't worry. I had forgotten about the mystery guy. Forget I asked."

"Well, I'll let you go then. I hope everything goes well with the movie, you've done a great job Brooke. Goodbye" he says giving me a hug, I hug him back and he walks away to the opposite side I'm going.