10

I lean on the bar counter, order and wait for my drink. Sebastian leans next to me "Hi" I greet him and smile. 

"So, you like Chris?" I look at him frowning.

 "No, but he kisses well. Quite well" I say looking away. I receive my drink, thank the barman and walk away, sitting on an empty couch. He follows my lead.

"Chris is not the best for you" I give him a questioning look. 

"Sebastian, you worry about your girlfriend and I'll take care of who I put my mouth in." I turn to face him and see how he swallows embarrassed and surprised by what I just said. 

"Agreed?" he nods and we stay quiet for a few seconds. He takes a sip of his drink before speaking again. 

"He cheated on his last girlfriend" He reminded me of something I don't like. I remain perplexed for a few seconds but I react in time, I finish my drink in one gulp and I get up putting on my blazer. 

"Good night Sebastian"

I walk to where everyone is and I say goodbye to each one, excusing myself that tomorrow I have to finish all the costumes for the movie.

"It was a pleasure meeting you guys. I'm looking forward to working with you all." I wave and walk to the elevator, I go in and sigh, pressing the button for the parking lot. Chris sneaks into the elevator about to close its doors and I laugh amused.

"You loved the kiss" He says and I look at him, raising my eyebrows, funed by his statement

 "Admit it" he smiles smugly. 

"It was not bad." I answer.

 "What are you doing here, Chris?" I ask him and turn to him. Out of nowhere, his lips are on mine, I follow his kiss, although it's not the best place to do these things. He leans me against the wall of the elevator and his hands lift my dress a little, while mine cling to his hair. We hear someone clearing his throat and Chris moves away from me, leaving me breathless.

I turn my gaze, finding Sebastian's eyes. "I was looking for you to apologize. But it looks like you didn't even consider what I said at all, cause you're here eating his mouth, so..." I open my eyes in surprise and before I get the chance to say something, he turns around without looking at us and walks away.

Where the hell did that come from? Was he mad? He doesn't even know me! I thought Chris was like his best friend, I don't understand why it bothers him. He can't prohibit me from kissing him or doing anything else.

"Wanna come to my place?" he smirks and nods. Great, I'll make the most of the rest of the night. It's one in the morning and I have to be on set at half past seven. So I have to wake up half past six. Looks like I'm not going to get much sleep.