38

I feel kisses on my neck, my shirt lifts slightly and he starts to leave kisses underneath it. I let out a giggle when I feel his beard brush against my skin. "Good morning, doll" He says as he sits next to me on the bed. He leans on his arm and with his free hand brushes my hair back from my face.

"Doll?" I say with half open eyes "Don't you like it? Do you prefer Miss Bourbon Obsessed?" I laugh and open my eyes to take a good look at him. His hair is all messy and the wrinkles around his eyes are set thanks to his smile. How is it possible for him to look so good like this? "doll is fine" I say with a grin. "Now I really have to go" I grumbled "I can't wear the same clothes of yesterday, I have to go to the hotel to change"

"She spends more time at your hotel than hers, you know she'll most likely be there and see you in those clothes, right?" I say "Or do you plan to go into character and go full Winter Soldier so she doesn't see you?" I tell him mocking

"You worry about fixing that morning appearance to go to work, it shows that you got drunk last night from miles away; and I'll take care of Alejandra and my clothes, okay?" I look at him seriously, she has used the same argument that I told her when we met. He kisses my lips briefly, gets up and goes to the bathroom.

"Ugh, I feel horrible. I need to stop drinking with you, you're going to end up killing me." he says and I laugh out loud "You're just too old to keep up with my drinking" I tell him walking into the bathroom with him.

"Well, the old man drives you crazy" He says, washing his hair with my shampoo. Thank goodness the shower screens are completely transparent and I can see him completely. "You're going to wear me out if you keep looking at me. Better come in with me" I smile and step into the shower with him, kissing his lips eagerly.
....
I leave the bathroom and open the closet, today a scene with many characters is recorded, I will be from one place to the other, so I choose something comfortable to wear. I put on a simple white t-shirt and a slightly baggy brown overall, with my comfortable black sneakers.

In the end I finished getting ready before him. How is it possible that he is still in the shower?! I leave my room, cross the hall and go to the kitchen to make coffee.

"How do you plan to get to the hotel?" I ask him when he leaves my room already dressed. "It's seven minutes by car" he says, dismissing it importance. "Did you leave your car outside?" I ask and he shakes his head. "It's a half hour walking" he shrugs.

She smiled like a fool. "Did you come here at night walking for half an hour just to apologize and spend some time with me?" he nods with a grin

"Are you dumb or what? No one goes out in the middle of the night and walks for half an hour to apologize to their..." I think of my next word and stop talking. Sebastian walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. What am I of him? His mistress? His friend with benefits?

"Their what?" he asks amused "I don't know" he laughs and kisses my lips "But nobody does that" I tell him when he pulls away. "Well I do" he says, I shake my head with a lopsided smile and kiss him again

"I have to go..." He murmurs against my mouth. He gives me a peck and pulls away to head to the door. "Bye, doll" says and closes the door.

Has he called me doll again? He called me doll. It's like we were dating, with the exception that he has a girlfriend waiting for him when he leaves here. This is very extrange...