33

The sound of a phone makes me open my eyes, it's not mine. God, I don't remember much of last night, just the bottle of champagne and the kiss... I raise my head, Sebastian is opening his eyes, he is shirtless. Will he have his pants? Or at least his boxer? He looks at me and his eyes snap open, he jumps off the bed and there's my big answer. He notices that he is naked and grabs a pillow to cover himself.

I sit up and the sheet falls revealing my breasts, Sebastian notices and stares at them. I look at him outraged and cover myself again. His phone rings again making us react, I take his cell phone from the bedside table and see who it is. "Alejandra..." I say giving him the phone "Shit..." he takes it and takes it awkwardly.

"Good morning love" he answers. I sit on the bed, open the bedside table, grab some underwear and put it on. I stand up and feel Sebastian's gaze. "I'm in... with Mackie. We went out to celebrate and it was closer for us to return to the studio and stay in the trailers to sleep. We were a bit drunk." I frown. Great, now I'm a man in his forties who works wearing bird wings.

"The champagne bottle?" I reach down and grab his boxers and lace it up for him, catching it and putting it on as he holds the phone with his shoulder close to his ear. "It's not in the fridge?" he says "Ah, I remember... it's just that my night is blurry... I took it to celebrate with Mackie. Sorry love, I'll buy another one to celebrate with you."

I took my clothes for today from the closet. It's a sunny day, so I took a short flowered dress and a little sweater to match. "No, Mackie can give me a ride when we go out....Good luck on your recordings honey." he hangs up and looks at me "I'm leaving"

He says nervously "Okay" I smile at him awkwardly, he grabs his clothes clumsily, leaves the room and I go into the bathroom to take a shower
—---------------------
Sebastian's POV

I get dressed in Brooke's living room as fast as I can. I'm not drinking with Brooke again, there's always something going on. The last time she ended up drugged and I got into one of many fights with Alejandra, which ended in a slap for me because she thought I had slept with her, which has happened now.

I should tell her, right? I would have liked my ex to have told me, instead of finding them together. But how am I going to tell her? I don't tell her, or I do. Shit, how complicated it is to cheat.

I leave the apartment and walk towards the elevator. I call it by pressing the button, the doors open and I enter it, taking my phone out of my jacket pocket. When I go out on the street, he answers my call

"Sexy Seabass!" He speaks. Last night I came by taxi, I walk to the left until I reach an avenue "I need you to pick me up, I have sent you my location" I say stopping in front of a store, on a corner.

There is silence and then he speaks "What are you doing in a pot shop?" I raise my eyes to see the shop sign "Just come get me!" I tell him. "Okay, I'm coming. Relax man" Relax he says, I already did that last night with Brooke...

I have to tell Alejandra, it's decided. I can tell her at lunch, but I would ruin her first day of shooting and her food.Or in her hotel? Neither, she has to live there for months and it would not be nice to have that memory there. Maybe tonight at my hotel bar? She sure goes, she likes going with Lizzie there. No, I'd spoil her taste of drinking there, and she likes it a lot.

I tell her where I tell her, I'm going to screw things up, I'm going to hurt her. I better not tell her, right? I won't do it again and that's it. Why am I going to ruin things if everything has already calmed down between us. I'll act like nothing happened.

Anthony's car pulls up in front of me and I jump in right away.

"Are you going to explain to me why I had to pick you up here?" Anthony looks at me before starting the car "Why are you wearing the same clothes as yesterday?"

"Alejandra thinks that last night I went out to celebrate the nomination with you and we slept in the study." He nods as he drives. "If she asks you, tell her that and we'll get drunk on champagne."

"What are we now? Snobs?" I look at him seriously "You say that if she asks"

"What have you done Stan?" I shouldn't tell him, no one should know, even though he's my best friend and I need to take this weight off my shoulders "You smell a lot of alcohol, you're wearing yesterday's clothes, your hair is disheveled..."

"I've slept with someone else" I say without thinking before, he turns to see me surprised as he drives. "Mackie, look up the road" I tell him when we jump a traffic light and all the cars call our attention by sounding their horns "I don't believe it, you lie. It is impossible, you are Sebastian Stan, you are not unfaithful." I don't say anything. "Who was the lucky lady?"

"Not at all lucky lady" I say seriously "Man?" he asked, surprised. "Neither lady nor man" I say looking at the window "What have you screwed up then? The air?" I sigh and look at him seriously. "Okay, I'll stop. You've slept with..."

"A girl" I reply with Brooke on my mind."With a girl named..." I frown "I'm not going to tell you" I tell him dryly.

"So I know her" I look at him and shake my head trying to lie to him, but he knows me too well to believe my lies. "I know her so I guess she works in the movie" I swallow nervously. "She works on the movie" he affirms amused.

"Leave it now, please. I don't want to think anymore that I've cheated on Alejandra" I sigh. "Are you going to tell her?" I shake my head "She and I are fine. I'm not going to ruin everything for a one night stand."

"You are not so well if you have slept with another, vanilla ice. Or you like the air girl" He may be right, that we're not that great, because I don't like Brooke. He parks in the parking lot and we get out.