27

I'm on my way back to the trailer to finish the shield before the end of the day. I walk past the nursing tent and see Sebastian with an ice pack on his cheek, staring at the ground, sitting on a bench.

"Hey..." I walked into the tent. "How is it?" I ask pointing to his cheek, he removes the ice and has the red mark of his girlfriend's hand "I'm sorry" I say low. "It's not your fault" he says dryly, he's angry.

"It's not your fault. I shouldn't have gone with you this morning, I should have stayed with Alejandra to talk and fix things, instead of taking care of you." I nod kinda hurt. I know he is mad, but he doesn't have to make me pay for it. "What do I get for that?! A slap from my girlfriend because she thinks I slept with someone else!" Okay, I'm going to be a good person even though he's being a jerk.

"Sebastian..." I try to get close to him but he moves away. "Stay away, just! Just leave me alone, please..." I ignore him and walk over to him. I put my hand on his not hurt cheek. "It's all bullshit..." I frown "Alejandra hates me for something I didn't even do, added to spending the night here with you. She won't talk to me for I don't know how long" He finally looks at me and I smile at him to reassure him.

"And also..." his eyes meet mine. "Fuck..." he says and puts a strand of my hair behind my ear "A-and y-you...I" he sighs and I frown. "It hurts a lot" he says, looking away. I smile and move away.

"For what it's worth, it gives you a bad boy vibe." I tell him walking towards the exit, he lets out a laugh. "You like bad boys?" He looks at me funny, I laugh a little and smile at him "I love baddies" he bites his lip smiling

"Sebastian" Lizzie enters the tend "They are asking for you on training" she says with a serious face. "Gosh Lizzie, you scared me" He jokingly answers with a smile. "Sorry Sebastian, next time I'll announce myself before going in" she says a bit rudely and leaves the tent

I get out of the tent, behind her "That was a bit rude" I say walking next to her "I'm sorry, you guys are not my favorite people right now" she says stopping her steps, turning to see me

"We didnt had sex" I tell her directly, she looks at me without saying a word, she didn't expect me to say that. "I know you saw us get out of the trailer, as did a bunch of staff, but nothing happened."

"He kissed your cheek, you had disheveled hair and wrinkled clothes. I am not dumb" she says. "I had a momentary breakdown and Sebastian came to support me. Because that's what friends do, not give trouble without knowing" I explain

"Next time don't assume things and go tell your friend without knowing what happened" I say and continue on my way without looking at her.

When I get to the trailer, I go in thinking that the whole team has already left, I sigh and take my things, tomorrow I will finish the shield, I am exhausted. I jump in fright when I notice Ian's presence, he is also gathering his things. I sigh and walk to the door. "Good night" I say just to be polite. He nods and walks out after me.

"I heard you slept with Stan." he crosses his arms "I have to admit that it's not bad. If you wanted to make me jealous, I assure you, you did it" He grabs my arm to stop me from walking and gets too close to me. "So... why don't you stop playing tough and..."

"Let me go Ian, let me go now" I tell him serious, but he gets closer and I slap him. It's when he reacts and moves away. "Is everything okay?" Sebastian walks into my sight.

"Yeah.." I walk away from Ian and continue walking to the parking lot. I need to get out of here. It's been a crazy day. We begin with me accidentally drugging myself, I have about two hours in blank, then I woke up in Sebastian's arms, there is a false rumor about me, then we have a slapped Stan because of me and we close the day flourish, with Ian being an asshole.

"I've talked to Alejandra" he says, walking next to me. "More like she's been the one doing the talking. She's been offered a role and the recordings will also be at these studios. I don't know if it's a good idea yet, but maybe if we spend more time together she'll eventually stop hating me and she'll believe me. Don't you think so?" I nod without even looking at him. "Brooke. Sure you are okay? What did he- "

"What is her role?" I smile, interrupting him. "Hey, don't fake it. You're worrying me and know that I'm going to chase you until you laugh." I smile looking down. "Look! I already got you to smile. And now I'm gonna get you to laugh before I go" I frown, walking through the parking lot.

"But if I have already arrived at my car" I say "Well, I still have time from here to the hotel" I smile shaking my head. "Is that a subtle way of asking me to drive you?" he nods "Last night we came in your car. Mine is at the hotel" he says, making me laugh. "And I made you laugh. Mission accomplished!"

"Oh, you're right! Then I don't need to take you anymore" I say joking "Yes, yes it is needed" he says getting into the car.

I laugh again, get in the car and start driving. My apartment is three minutes from the hotel, otherwise I wouldn't take him.