30

"Hey, I think someone needs you..." Chris murmurs in my ear, sitting down with me to eat. I frown at him "The nominations for the Golden Globes are released to the public today, he didn't get the call" Shit, now it's one hundred percent real, they didn't nominate him. I was hoping they would do it at the last minute. "Go, he is on his trailer" I thank him with a smile, I get up and walk as fast as I can to where he is. When I open the door and see that everything is destroyed.

"Sebby..." he ignores me "Seb" I say higher "Sebastian!" he stops tearing everything apart and looks at me "Stop it" his eyes are full of tears. "There was no call" he says and sits on the couch, running his hands through his hair in frustration. I crouch down in front of him.

"I was hoping they'd call last minute, but I don't think they'll do it two hours before they release it to the public." A tear fell down his cheek "And now I have to go to the hotel and tell a whole stupid party with people I don't even know that there's no reason to celebrate." He says annoyed and I frown

"Alejandra has organized a party with her friends and like, two of mine to celebrate my success. Her ego is so big that she has the need to show off and she didn't understand the fact that without a call, there is no nomination."

"Well, at least now we know that there is someone with a bigger ego than you." He stops looking at the ground to look at me. There are two possibilities, that he starts yelling and tells me to go to hell, or that he laughs. To my luck, he starts laughing.

"Thank God! you do not look handsome angry, it takes away the charm" I joke so that he stops being bitter. I'd rather see a smile on his face. "You were the only one who would have thought of making me laugh at this moment, seriously." He smiles and I get up and sit next to him. My knees were starting to hurt.

"I left half my lunch to come over. You owe me a hamburger and a soda." He rolls his eyes with a lopsided grin. "By now Chris must have eaten it all."

"I feel like I'm failing..." he murmurs after a few seconds of silence. "Sebastian Stan, how can you say that? A stupid award is not going to define your career. You are a successful, handsome, talented, charismatic actor. You are at the peak of your career, I am one hundred percent sure that other projects will come that will give you the opportunity to show how talented you are and why not, more nominations will come and I'm sure you will win more than one " I take his hand and smile at him "Don't let this get to you, your career doesn't depend on some silly award" He raises his head, looks me in the eyes and nods smiling.

Can you hate Sebastian Stan's eyes?

Because I've been trying since I met him and there's no way. Every day they captivate me more and every day it is harder for me to look at them without losing myself in them. The shine returns to her eyes and the light makes the color look even brighter.

No, you definitely can't hate that pair of ocean eyes, especially when they're two centimeters from you.

-----------

Ok, so in the next chapter things are finally happen