Part 1

~ 1 ~

Long shadows were formed on the ground by the setting sun. The sky was tinted a warm orange by the setting sun's slanting beams. The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun, and the night sky was dazzling with city lights, the pale crescent moon gleaming like a silvery claw. You sigh as you step inside your room's balcony, taking in the fresh air; unfortunately, the occasional calls of your boyfriend Jungkook interrupted the night's silence.

You walk back to your room and grab your phone from the bed, attending the call.

"Hi, princess. I missed you." Jungkook let out a faint chuckle through the call. His voice was warm and gentle, perhaps too gentle to make you blush.

"Hey, kook. I did too." You take a seat on the edge of the bed and react. The wind from your balcony blows your hair into your eyes, blinding you, so you push it away and tuck it behind your ear.

"Babe, can we go out for dinner? I haven't seen you for a whole day." You chuckle at his response. He can't peacefully spend a day without you, it drives him crazy.

Jungkook decided to take you on a nice date to a fancy restaurant, the fanciest ever in Seoul where things don't end up as expected. Jungkook comes from a wealthy family, he is 23 years old and he's a successful businessman but he has one problem. He has a proclivity towards being possessive of things.

You, on the other hand, come from a middle class family. Your father runs a restaurant, your mother is unemployed, and you spent a year working at a café with your best friend, Mina, who is 20 years old, the same age as you. You applied for a secretary position in a large corporation one day, assuming it was a good fit for you. Getting lucky for the first time in your life, you received the job and began working as a secretary for Jungkook. You both started off as employees, friends and then eventually ended up being lovers for the next two years but things started to slowly fall apart for the ongoing third year of your relationship.

Currently when you were on your date with Jungkook, peaceful, both of you were enjoying a romantic evening, eating dinner, talking, giggling and sharing love which all goes to waste when a guy accidentally kisses you on the cheek from the back, mistaking you for someone else.

It happened right after Jungkook left for the bathroom. The guy approached from the back and kissed you on the cheek, greeting you, thinking you were his girlfriend because you looked like her from the back and you were sitting alone at the table. He immediately apologized, appearing mortified by his actions, but you forgave him because it wasn't his intention. You tried to push the man away before Jungkook returned from the restroom, because you knew he'd make a huge deal out of it at the restaurant, as he had in the past, but to your luck, Jungkook was already standing behind the man, fist balled and jaw clenched.

"What are you doing with MY girlfriend?" He emphasized with a dull expression.

The man turned around and took a deep breath. He didn't appear to be the kind to argue with someone or start a fight.

"I'm sorry, I accidentally kissed your girlfriend on the cheek," he gulped, avoiding eye contact with Jungkook. He looked terrified. "I mistook her for my girlfriend, it was unintentional."

Hearing that, Jungkook's mind went completely berserk. His balled hands tightened even more, to the point where they could bend metal chopsticks. His eyes were like something out of a horror film, and his jaw was so hardly clenched that it was about to break.

"How fucking dare you!" He roared and charged up to the man, seizing him by the collar and punching him in the face, causing blood to flow from his mouth. Everyone in the restaurant gasps and surrounds the spectacle, but no one intervenes.