Part 18

~ 18 ~

Jungkook paused, without blinking he stared right at his aunt, his heart no longer beating. There he's working hard to build a future for himself with you but here his parents are making his life decisions when he is a whole damn adult. His eyes widened, his blood began to boil, and the room fell silent. He began to breathe fast and balled his fist, enraged that his parents hadn't even bothered to ask him before saying yes to their proposal.

Jungkook's mother opted to break the silence with an uneasy chuckle because the atmosphere was filled with awkwardness. "Why don't you pass some sweets to Jungkook, Yuna?"

Yuna giggles and moves forward to the table, grabs the sweets and passes it to Jungkook but he smacks the plate away causing it to land on the floor and smash. He rose from the couch with complete fury. Yuna screams and flinches and everyone else gasps in shock. They all rise from the couch with their mouths wide open. "Out," Jungkook snaps his fingers at his aunt. "Out of my house," he points towards the door. "NOW!" He growls, causing his aunt to place her palm on her chest in offense.

"Jungkook!" Seo-Jun, his mother shouts at his misbehavior. She approached him and clutched onto his arm forcing him to face her. "That's my sister you're talking to! Apologize!" She too was disappointed in her son as much as he was in her for saying yes. "NOW!" She, too, screams as Jungkook did only a few moments earlier.

Jungkook yanks his arm from his mother's clutches, causing her to stumble back a little. "Why should I listen to you, huh?" His veins are nearly pulling apart from his forehead and neck as he screams. "Where has that ever gotten me?" He pants, his voice faltering slightly and his rage-filled eyes tearing up a little. "Did you even consult with me before saying yes to them?" To calm his wrath, he balls and opens his fist repeatedly, but it doesn't seem to work.

"Jungkook, honey. What's wrong with Yuna?" His aunt approached from the back.

"I don't like her!" Yuna is scared away by his growls, so she hides behind her mother. "I hate marriage, especially when it involves a filthy cousin! She's like a sister to me!" Jungkook takes a deep breath and clutches his hair in irritation as he runs his hands through it. His eyes welled up with tears, but he refused to let them fall. "And I like someone else!"

"What?!" Yuna frowns, saddened by the prospect of losing Jungkook. She's always been smitten with him. Then she realizes that you are the only girl Jungkook has ever dated because the others have been there for him to use and play with since high school. "Is it that Y/N bitch?" She sneers.

Jungkook was already enraged, and hearing Yuna call you a bitch sparked a fire inside him that was boiling his blood to the point of bursting out. "Don't you fucking say that about her." Jungkook was about to approach her, desperately wanting to slap her, utterly losing his self-control, when his parents stopped him.

"Who's Y/N?" His nosy aunt was jealous that Jungkook could choose someone better than her daughter.

"None of your business." Jungkook gave her a death gaze and said those words with venom and clenched teeth.  "And listen to me carefully, everyone of you!" He manages to get their attention. "You'll see the death of me the day I marry this woman." He scoffs and storms out of the house, neglecting to pick up the paperwork he was supposed to deliver to Tae.

"I'm sorry Dae (Yuna's mother), he's just tired from work. I'll make him understand," Jungkook's mother approached her sister and reassuringly rubbed her back.  "You too, Yuna. This wedding will happen." She smiled at Yuna and Yuna smiled with excitement, rushing up and hugging her.

***
Jungkook's driving recklessly on the road, completely frustrated at the fact that his parents fixed his marriage without his consent and that too with someone he hates so much.