Part 38

~ 38 ~

Jungkook is wearing nothing but a pair of black sweatpants, his hair silkier than ever, a long necklace chain that dangles as he races down the stairs to the gym, and his four piercings on both ears, which are all filled with a variety of earrings. Downstairs, he notices Taehyung gulping a bottle of water while watching a movie.

"Hey man, how you doin." Jungkook and Tae exchange a handshake.

Tae chuckles in return, "where's your shirt?" He fist-bumped Jungkook's shoulder.

"Where's your girlfriend?"

"Yo." Tae glared, his smile dropping. "Don't."

"Joking. Relax." Jungkook laughed, flashing a wink and Tae sighed in relief.

If only he knew.

"Alright, I'm going downstairs to the gym." Jungkook saluted.

"I'll join you later." Tae waved briefly before settling down on the couch to continue his movie.

Jungkook enters the gym quite enthusiastically fully prepared to workout on his already muscular body but is taken aback when he notices a man there who looked about the same age or younger than him.

"Are you Taehyung's personal trainer?" Jungkook assumed startling the poor man at the sudden voice of someone.

"No, sir. His girlfriend's." He replied pleasantly.

"Y/N's?"

"Yes, sir."

Jungkook rolled his eyes with jealousy. "She couldn't hire a girl?" He mumbled, scoffing.

"Just- just don't get too close, huh? Do your job." Jungkook sternly said.

"Yes, sir."

Just a few minutes later you show up to the living room in a very delightful mood which was odd because that wasn't the case for you everyday.

"Morning, baby!" You chirped as you rushed up to Tae and gave him a kiss while encircling his neck.

He notices your gorgeous form, which causes his ears to flush red. He then notices your tiny cleavage in the sports bra, which causes his cheeks to flush as well.

"How's my beautiful girlfriend doing today?" Everyday now, after that incident, Taehyung makes sure he asks you this question so you could be okay at all costs.

"Good!" You giggle. "How about my charming boyfriend?"

"Better than ever, love." He kissed your neck.

"I'm going to the gym, wanna join me?" You smirk slightly.

"Sorry, love. After I finish this movie, okay?" He frowned.

"Mmm," you whine. "Okay." You smile.

"By the way, I called your workout trainer, he's already in the gym."

You appreciated that Taehyung trusted you with men, especially considering that you were wearing a sports bra and biker shorts. If Jungkook had still been your boyfriend, he would have ordered you to change and would've found a female trainer instead.

That's right,

Ordered.

"Thank you." You peck him all over the face causing him to laugh, enjoying the sensation.

After there, you descend to Tae's mansion's massive gym, which appears to be far larger than a public gym would be.

When you walk into the gym, your smile drops when your gaze is drawn to one thing: your ex, who is obsessed with the gym, bodybuilding, and working out. A complete enthusiast for it. His athletic prowess never fails to amaze. He was boxing at the time. Punching the punching bag one after another, he let out loud groans and his body was saturated in sweat, panting.