Part 5

~ 5 ~

* A few hours later; Tae and Jungkook make up for their fight *

It was 12 A.M. in the morning when you and Taehyung were sitting on the living room couch, cuddling, giggling and romancing, unable to separate yourselves for even a few seconds because you missed each other too much.

Taehyung told you a few hours ago that Jungkook would be staying at his house since he and Taehyung's parents were working on something for their business that required their sons to collaborate on a project while their parents were abroad in a foreign country taking care of other business. Jungkook assumed that staying at Taehyung's house to work on the project would be easier and faster than going back and forth from his house to Taehyung's every day.

That was disappointing because you wanted to stay as far away from him as possible, but he simply kept moving closer and closer. But you also understood that this would be an excellent opportunity to show Jungkook that your relationship is over and that he should move on by making him jealous with Taehyung.

Jungkook came sprinting down the stairs from his room and directly to the kitchen to fetch some water while you and Taehyung were on the couch. He dashes to the refrigerator, grabs a cold water bottle, tosses the cap, and squirts the liquid down his parched throat.

Both you and Taehyung turn your heads in his direction. He was still wearing the same outfit he wore to the airport, not even bothering to remove his thick-soled boots.

Taehyung assumes he might be bored so he calls him out, "Jungkook," to which Jungkook shoots his head towards Taehyung and...you. He examines how you were sitting on the couch with Taehyung's head in your lap, playing with his hair, wishing that it was him in Taehyung's place.

"Yeah?" Jungkook inquired as he stood awkwardly in the kitchen, his face blank, solemn, and arrogant...as usual.

"We're watching a movie, wanna join us?" Jungkook is left contemplating after Taehyung's question. Should he watch it so he can play third wheel and make you both uncomfortable so you don't have to kiss and romance in front of him? He smirks as he considers his plan.

"Yeah sure." He agreed only because he wanted to get in between you two so you won't have to be alone.

As Jungkook agrees to join, you roll your eyes. You hoped he'd be jealous and refuse to join so you could spend more time with Taehyung... ALONE! But he destroyed the moment by smirking at you as you looked up at him. You immediately realize why he joined now, so you decide to retaliate for his actions.

"No offense but, you could've said no," you chuckled a little just as he took a seat. "Third wheeling is kinda rude you know?" You and Taehyung begin to laugh in sync.

Rage flowed through Jungkook like lava, the blood in his veins rushing back and forth with resentment and he passed you a death stare, not finding your "joke" funny. "Trust me, I'm not interested," he scoffs, grabbing the remote and turning the TV on. "You can fuck him on the spot. I'm not third wheeling anyone." His face is dark red, the vein in the middle of his forehead starts to throb and his jaw is clenching, as he slides through different movies.

"Okay, enough," Taehyung paused the both of you before it ended up into an argument or physical fight. "What movie should we watch?" He asked, gazing up at you from your lap.

"Any movie you want." You peer down at him, bend your head down and peck his lips, smiling.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, gripping tighter onto the TV remote.