Part 39

~ 39 ~

*Smut warning —> inspired by fifty shades freed*

*Flasback*

Y/N:
Hi baby, are you here yet?

JK:
Hi love, I'm still in the plane. Landing in twenty minutes, princess. Can't wait to see you, beautiful :)

Y/N:
Can't wait to see you either 🤭. What time will you be home?

JK:
Around 10PM

Y/N:
Okay...if you don't mind...can I go out with my friends? They're insisting. I promise I'll be home before you're even here :)

JK:
But why today?

Y/N:
Pleaseeeeeee

JK:
Okay, love. Be back before 10.

Y/N:
Promise!

Jungkook has been waiting for you at your home in hopes of spending some time with you tonight since you told him you'd be back before ten this evening. He made arrangements and was disappointed that you didn't show up because he hadn't seen you in a week due to a business trip.

Now that you finally show up, he comes out of the blue, startling you.

"Welcome home, baby." Jungkook spoke while maintaining a stern attitude, as he hurried down the stairs with his hands in his front pants pocket.

You worry, his behavior being up to no good.

"Oh hey..." you chuckle nervously, pulling your dress down as you realize he'll argue with you about how short it is. "You're still awake?"

"Where are you coming from?" He completely ignored your question, standing before you. You had to gaze up at him because of how tall he was.

"My friends-s, we went out." You swallow.

"That's not what I asked." He exhales sharply.

"Just a restaurant." You try not to fear.

"Or a club?" His gaze was stern.

You silenced, unable to answer. You quickly gaze down.

He ran his palm down your bare arm. "Who'd you go with?" His gaze was dangerously piercing.

"Just a few of my college friends-s." You avoid eye contact. He grasps your chin and turns you around to face him and inhales sharply, and you look up to meet his eyes. His eyes darken to a deeper dull.

"Look at me when I talk to you," he warned, his fingers still grasping your chin. "Were they boys or girls?"

You are always terrified by this question because it never ends well, leaving you with no choice but to lie. "Gir- girls." You stutter and your subconsciousness taunts you for doing so.

"Why are you lying?"

"I'm not-t."

"You're stuttering." His jaw clenches.

You stay quiet, unable to respond.

"Why'd you lie, hm?" His fingers are refusing to let go of your chin.

"Because I knew you'd get mad-d." You stuttered again. What the heck is wrong with me?!

"You know what makes me more mad?" he paused. "Your fucking dress," his grip tightened on your chin when you forced to move your face from his dark look. "And your fucking lies." His teeth tightened. "Look how short your dress is. And you went out with three guys looking like this." His veins began to bulge.