Part 19

~ 19 ~

The day begins early in the summer. It's also not difficult to get up early in the summer to catch the sunrise. Birds begin to chirp in the leaves of trees as the sky turns white, then a crimson sunrise bursts on it. The sky is still pale and not blue like it was earlier in the day. Then, from behind the horizon, a large crimson sun emerges and the sky turns blue, becoming brighter and bluer as the sun's rays warm it up. It's growing lighter as the day progresses and the air is clear, clean, and crisp in the morning.

Fresh air came in as soon as you stepped outside to the backyard of your boyfriend's mansion, and a breeze blew over you, making you feel very chilly. The grass spread out in front of you, and the dew on it was as clear as a pearl in the sunlight.

You look to your left and see Taehyung lying on the sun bed, his arms crossed over each other behind his head, cushioning it, and his sunglasses on. He's shirtless and wearing only shorts, as though he's heading for a swim soon.

You're in your bathing suit, but you're wearing an oversized shirt over it so you can remove it when you're ready to swim with him.

The loud splash of water draws your attention, as if someone had just plunged out of the pool, that someone being none other than Jungkook. You watch as he leaps from the pool, shaking his hair to remove excess water, his muscular wet body gleaming in the glaring sunshine. Everything appeared to be in slow-motion for you. Then he grabs a towel, Taehyung and him both chuckling as he rubs it against his hair to dry it. His shorts were soaked, his thighs bigger than ever and loads of water dripped down on the floor as he stood in one place, drying his hair. You eye him up and down, completely checking him out as though you've never seen this hot side of him.

Jungkook noticed your gaze fixed on him, his hot body, and realized you were totally blind to it. However, your eyes continue to move upward until you meet his gaze, realizing that he was looking at you while you were checking him out. You gasp and he smirks. You take a quick sideways glance and blush.

Darn it! You should've never looked! You taunt yourself. Now all you have to do is convince him that just because you were staring at him doesn't mean you're back in love. He was still staring at you, so you raise your head and smirk back at him as an idea occurs to you.

"Hi baby, ready for a swim?" You get Taehyung's attention, and he immediately turns his head to face you. You start walking towards him while removing your shirt, revealing your slim figure in that sultry bodysuit. Taehyung's mouth opened slightly as he removed his sunglasses and examined you from all angles, a slight devilish smirk appearing in the corner of his lips.

 Taehyung's mouth opened slightly as he removed his sunglasses and examined you from all angles, a slight devilish smirk appearing in the corner of his lips

Jungkook's mouth was wider than Taehyung's, and he was inspecting you with zeal, his tongue moving around in his mouth until it poked his cheek. Then he licks both upper and lower lips, pressing and popping them as he does so, his eyes wide with the sudden desire for something unusual. It was driving him crazy.