Part 11

~ 11 ~

You cheated.

You thought to yourself. You kissed Jungkook. You kissed him knowing it was Jungkook and you weren't delusional. You knew who the person in front of you was and you yourself leaned forward and kissed him. Jungkook just asked for it doesn't mean you HAD to kiss him but you still did which meant that you cheated on Taehyung.

The sun had risen and shone brightly over the rich greenery of your garden. The blooms are dynamic, the air is murky, beads of water drop down from trees because of last evening's overwhelming rain. A blast of wind blew through the window causing your delicate hair to fly and scramble all over your face. The sun was attempting to drive its way through the window ornaments as they were blown by the wind, at last succeeding and hitting straight at your face. You, all of a sudden, realized the shades were open, and the sun spilling into your window was harming your eyes so you squinted them and held your palm before it.

Taehyung was sleeping alongside you like he hadn't slept in years, but you were awake, unable to sleep because of what you had done. It was 7 a.m., and you were crying in your bed, regretting what you had done. You're kicking yourself for cheating.

Furious and frustrated you stomp off the bed and walk out the room down to the kitchen. You fill a glass with water and add ice to you and then you run towards Jungkook's room. You open the door to see him sleeping soundly as if he hadn't slept in a long time, but unlike Taehyung, he was shirtless. You clutch the water and walk towards him, jaws clenched and breathing rapidly. Then, in a single second, you throw cold frozen water all over his face, the ice cubes stinging his face, and he gasps loudly, his eyelids squeezed firmly.

"WHAT!" Jungkook yells, and when he sees you, he pretends as though he doesn't mind you dumping water in his face. "—is wrong with you sexy woman!"

You roll your eyes. Here we go again with his cocky attitude all over again. "Get up," you glare passing a death warning through your eyes. You were serious. "NOW!" You shout causing him to flinch a little due to the unexpected scream.

"Yes ma'am." He smirks as he leaps off the bed. He then shakes his head to get rid of the water in his hair, causing little droplets to fall on your face.

"Put on a shirt, what kind of a breed are you?" you give him a disgusted look as you eyes him up and down. He ignores you and approaches you, intimidating you. "And don't act like we're dating alright? I have a boyfriend so stay away." You take a step back, trying not to show him that you're intimidated by him.

"Then why did you kiss me?" he cocked his brows at you in a questioning manner. "Why did you moan in the kiss like I was yours?" He was serious, his tone and face. Both deadly serious.

***
Taehyung woke up to no one beside him so he frowned, wondering where you'd be at 7am in the morning. He yawns and rises from his bed, stretching his arms to relieve his exhaustion.

Once he felt like he was fully awake he walks to the bathroom and begins his morning routine. After finishing his morning routine he was drying his wet face but he noticed something on the floor causing him to pause what he was doing.

It was Jungkook's hoodie.

He left it in the bathroom the day you were both stuck together. The shower was hot and he took his hoodie off and after that he left it there, forgetting it.

Taehyung frowns and reaches for it, puzzled as to what it was doing in his bathroom. He began to make assumptions, but instead of continuing his speculations, he opted to carry it to Jungkook's room.

So he was now walking to Jungkook's room where you currently were.

***

"It was a mistake, please forget about it. I don't want to hurt Taehyung." You pleaded