Part 8

~ 8 ~

Panting furiously, eyes dark and gloomy, and grip tight on the steering wheel, Jungkook's driving at the fullest speed of his car, his veins springing out his neck. His anger is encouraging him to turn his car back and kill that man who had dared to touch you but because he knows you won't like that, he opts to remain mute in the car and drives home fiercely.

"Slow down the fucking car, I'm tired of it!" You shout, placing your palm on your forehead as it was aching badly because of how long you've been crying for.

"What is your problem huh?" He turned to face you while still driving. "Why do you always cry on the smallest things?" He clutched his eyes in annoyance and focused back on driving.

"Smallest thing?!" You shout, unable to believe him. He calls punching your guy best friend the smallest things? "You fucking punched my friend for a stupid reason!" Hearing this, Jungkook swerves the car to the left, making it screech, and parks it in his mansion's driveway with a forceful brake, causing you to stumble forward in your seat. Then, he exits the car with harshly slamming the door. You, too, exit the car.

"You must dumb enough to call that a stupid reason," he approaches you and forces you to move backwards until you crash with the car and have no place to escape. "Do you see your dress? Do you see how short it is?" he asks calmly, his teeth clenched and his eyes wrathful as he presses his hand on the car window beside you. "Huh?!" He yells, making you shudder and turn away from him, disgusted.

"You're disgusting!" You grunt and scream as you push him away by his hard rock chest. "How could you say that to me?" You fling your handbag at his face, prompting him to close his eyes and turn his face to the side. He takes a step backward.

"Because your so-called friend was inappropriately touching you!" His veins in his forehead bulged as he growled. "None of this would have happened if you hadn't shown up in this two-string dress!" he exclaimed, thoroughly humiliating you and implying that you had dressed up as a slut. "I don't wanna see you dress like this anymore, you understand?!" He snapped his fingers at your frail figure.

You were taken off guard. Who is he to tell me to dress properly? "You have no right to tell me what to wear! I can wear what I want and I WILL wear what I want! I don't need permission from an asshole like you!" You bitterly scoff.

"Shut up!" He snarled, death gazing at you with his dark pools.

***

"Alright bye, Enwoo, ily <3." You texted your guy best friend who you've been friends with since college.

"Bye Y/N, ilym ;)" Enwoo replied back, which caused you to giggle and blush a little.

Jungkook — who was already in a bad mood getting ready for work — had his eyes fixed on you as you were texting Enwoo but was completely unaware of it because he thought you were texting your mom or girl friends. A flood of suspicion sweeps over him as soon as he observes you flush and giggle at your phone.

He rises from his seat after putting on his shoes and approaches you from the back, "Let me see," he snatches your phone from your grip, surprising you.

"What are you doing?" You groan, crossing your arms over your chest.

He decides to ignore you and carefully reads through your texts, noticing each and every word you've been messaging Enwoo, but as soon as he sees the "ily" message, he clutches the phone even tighter in his palm, practically crushing it, and looks up at you with total arrogance.

'What?" You question his weird transformation of mood.

"Who's Enwoo?" Eyes sharpening, blazing murderously, he questioned.