Part 32

~ 32 ~

"I've got a plan." Jimin smirks.

"What are you up to, dwarf?" Jungkook winked, sipping lavishly from the rich red wine.

"First of; don't call me that," Jimin placed his palms in his pockets and covered his hair with his hood. "Second, you gotta stop smoking. Y/N doesn't like men who smoke." He continued leaving Jungkook wandering.

"But it's an addiction I don't know what to do." Jungkook heavily sighs, staring at a cigarette box with a frown.

"Okay, well forget that but listen to my plan," Looking around the room suspiciously Jimin hurries to the office door and looks around it hoping no one is around that'd hear his conversation and spread it. Then he returns back to Jungkook and sighs. "Look, I know what I'm about to do is wrong, Taehyung's our friend, I care about him and I also care about you but I think Y/N likes you not him," he says. "I mean, how many times have Y/N cheated on him? Do you think he deserves this?" He shakes his head in disappointment.

"What are you tryna say, I don't..." Jungkook scratches his hair, not comprehending.

"Look, I have a plan- a plan where we make Taehyung look like the bad guy," The corner of Jimin's lips lift in a smug smirk and Jungkook simply expands his doe eyes. "Y/N isn't leaving him anytime soon. She's cheating but she thinks it's all your fault and doesn't blame herself for it which is why she doesn't take that as cheating and chooses to stay with Taehyung, understand?" Jimin raises both his brows and Jungkook nods in understanding.

"Okay, I got that part, what else?" Jungkook frowns.

"Taehyung is an amazing guy and Y/N loves him for that and she doesn't want to leave him because in her eyes, he has no flaws and she's only using him to get over you," Jimin walks back and forth as he explains his plan. "My plan is to create a big flaw in Taehyung."

"And what could that be?" Jungkook inquired.

"Cheating," Jimin chuckled evilly. "Everyone hates cheaters, especially Y/N," he says. "Although she's one herself." he muttered underneath his breath.

"What was that?" Jungkook glared, raising his left brow in suspicion.

"Nothing," Jimin scoffs. "Anyway, if we make it seem like Taehyung is cheating she'll break up on the spot." Jimin smiled.

"How do we do that?"

"It's simple," Jimin picks up a pen and slides it on a paper writing someone's name. "Here." He places a period.

"Yuna?" Jungkook gagged in disgust. "What?"

"Yes. Yuna," Jimin drops the pen. "We all know Yuna hates Y/N and that's because she's jealous that you love Y/N and not her. You still love Y/N even though your engagement is in half a month which triggers Yuna so she'll go to any extent to ruin Y/N's relationship just like, in her eyes, Y/N is ruining yours and Yuna's."

Jungkook zoned out, his mouth opened slightly as he began to slowly understand the plan. "Jiminnnn!" Jungkook hopped off his seat in excitement.

"Hold on," Jimin chuckled. "Now what my plan is, is to talk to Yuna and make her jealous, tell her that Y/N is ruining her relationship with you. She'll get mad so I'll tell her to get revenge by ruining Y/N's relationship with Taehyung. This way both Taehyung and Yuna will be looked down on, your engagement will break, Y/N's relationship will break and then you and her can get back together." Jimin winked.

"Jiminnnnn," Jungkook chirped, running up for a hug. He swiftly hugged Jimin with his strong arms almost choking him.

"Don't be too excited," Jimin spoke on a chokehold so Jungkook quickly let go. "I don't know how fake or real this'll look in Y/N's eyes. She might not believe it but it's definitely worth a try." Jimin grinned.