Part 47

~ 47 ~

"Hold still, you're doing great." The cameraman demanded and Yuna and Jungkook's lips had been intertwined for five minutes and no camera had managed to capture a picture that would be suitable for publication. "And...done."

Finally!

Jungkook let go and took in some oxygen.

"You better satisfy me with this one." Jungkook sternly said to the cameraman.

"Yes, sir. Have a look." The cameraman approached Jungkook with the camera and lowered it down so Jungkook could see the photo.

Yuna hurried and crouched next to Jungkook to get a better look at their kissing picture. Her eyes lit up.

It was beautiful.

Jungkook curved his lip to a corner, smirking. "Awesome. Start publishing them all over the country. Magazines, billboards, everywhere."

"Got it sir."

"And you," he turned to face Yuna with a bitter look. "Go change your dress. It's too short." He demands shamelessly.

Yuna knitted her brows and lowered her gaze on herself to check the length of her dress. "I think my dress is fine-"

"Go," with his eyes dark, "change," his tone threatening, "the," his gaze piercing, "dress."

Jungkook snapped his fingers and the outfit stylish came running with a bunch of soft simple yet long dresses for Yuna to pick out from. Sneering, Yuna snatches a random dress from the stylish and walks to the restroom to change into it.

Then, when she comes out, Jungkook firmly grasps her wrist and drags her out of the photoshoot booth. He strikes her against the car while giving her the death stare in a fit of wrath. "Don't argue with me again," he viewed her with unwavering discernment, his breath heaving with fury. "Get in the fucking car."

Yuna was terrified and anxious for her safety, but as the vision of being widely publicized across the country crossed her mind, she calmed herself and smirked diabolically.

Jungkook climbs into the driver's seat and starts the car, a sly grin on his face.

The goal of Jungkook's plan was to make you envious so that you would chase him. He is aware that if you are continually exposed to these magazines and images, you would become irritated and ask him to stop publishing them.

***

You and Taehyung spent practically the entire day at the mall looking for the ideal wedding dress for you.

Finally, when you chose the perfect dress, it was Taehyung's turn to purchase a perfect suit for himself.

He chose to go with Dior only because Jungkook had done several advertisements for that brand and he was hoping to buy his collection since Jungkook has a great taste in fashion.

Though, midway through the shopping, you're scanning through men's suits in search of the ideal one that will fit your fiancé properly. Yet, Taehyung grabs your attention.

"Oh look, Jungkook." Taehyung chuckled, pointing behind you.

You arch your brows. What?