Part 10

~ 10 ~

In a happy and excited mood, you run towards the bathroom, while humming, you reach for the shower handle, you turn the handle to the left and adjust it to the perfect temperature for yourself. The sound of rushing water invigorates you, the first drops are bitterly cold but quickly become warm to the touch and soon warm steam fills the room and moistens your skin.

Taehyung was taking you out today somewhere that he won't tell you because he wants to keep it as a surprise.

So, while letting the shower run, you begin to do your skin care routine, brush your teeth and strip free of your clothes ready to hop in the shower. But then you realize you forgot to bring in your clothes. You groan and wrap a towel around your body and exit the bathroom strolling towards the closet to pick out a cute outfit for your date with Tae today.

Jungkook was whistling loudly as he wandered around the house looking for you, his hands in his typical black cargo pants pocket. But, when he couldn't locate you, he realized the only area he hadn't checked was Tae's room, so he smirks as he dashes upstairs to his room.

Once you find a decent outfit, you begin to walk towards the bathroom but feel yourself getting pulled back by a strong grip none other than Jungkook's who was already smirking before, god forbid, anything even happened between you two.

"Damn baby, you look so hot." Jungkook remarked, his lusty stare traveling all over your half-naked body as he seductively licks his bottom lip.

Your eyes widened as you were standing literally half naked in front of this man. You began to scream so Jungkook quickly placed his palm on your mouth, shushing you.

But then the situation gets even worse when Taehyung calls out for you.

"Y/N?" The sound of Taehyung's voice echoed throughout the empty mansion, making Jungkook's blood run cold. The anxious footsteps of Taehyung approaching the room, almost finding you half-naked with his friend, gave you shivers all over. Jungkook looks at you with his eyes widening in terror. Panicked, he searches around the room for somewhere to hide, but there's nowhere to hide, and Taehyung's steps are getting closer, so Jungkook has no choice but to shove you inside the bathroom and lock the door just as Taehyung arrives.

You scream against Jungkook's palm, which is now on your mouth, as he shoves you against the skin, attempting to hush you up like a father attempting to quiet his crying kid. "Please, shut up, he'll hear us!" Jungkook whispered through his clenched teeth.

"Y/N?" Taehyung knocked on the bathroom door and Jungkook's face went pale and so did yours, he gulped. "Are you showering?" He questioned at the loud sound of the shower running.

You felt smothered in the bathroom as the hot shower evaporated the little space to the point of sweating, and Jungkook's palm on your mouth made it worse, blocking you from breathing. You grab his hand and remove it from your mouth taking in a deep breath.

"Y/N?" Taehyung was perplexed by your lack of response.

"Yeah...what happened?" You replied, still breathless.

"I couldn't find Jungkook, have you seen him?" Taehyung inquired, his brows furrowed and his ear pressed against the door so he could hear you well and not be sidetracked by the shower noise.

"Uhhh...that friend of yours?" You inquire and he simply replies with a 'uh-huh'. You gaze at Jungkook and he mouths out 'work' which you understood right away. "I think I saw him going to work, I don't know."

"I see," Taehyung responded. Jungkook clung to you as you leaned against the sink, almost as if he were glued to you. With all your might, you shove him away. "By the way, I have to show you something." He grins behind the door and although you weren't able to see it you knew he had it on his face.