Part 24

~ 24 ~

At early morning, you feel your eyes heavy as you lift them up to wake yourself. Placing your palm on your forehead, you groan at the weight of the ache. You blink a few times and fist your palms to regain energy but as you fully open your eyes, you don't recognize the room you're in, which causes you to widen your eyes in fear.

"Where am I?!" You get out of bed and run around the room, trying to figure out where you are. You were terrified, and the worst part was that you had no memory of how you got here or what had happened the night before.

You bolt from the room, down the stairs, and out the door, only to find yourself in the middle of nowhere, deep in the woods. You're panting as a result of your sprinting, and the air is so fresh that you get a sudden crave for water.  Bright green leaves adorn the trees, while lush grass carpets the ground. The scent of grass and sun-warmed wood fills the air. And you're surrounded entirely by trees. It's early in the morning, a lot of forest flowers have bloomed, and you can see the fresh dew drop out onto the grass.

"Ma'am where are you going?" The sudden voice of a man creeps you out as you thought you were the only one in the house.

"Ha-huh-h?" You gasp and turn around still panting while gazing at the security guard with big wide eyes.

"Ma'am you're not allowed to leave until sir comes back." He states, causing you to squint and frown.

"Wha-" without getting a chance to speak, you are cut off when a strong grip of a man clutches onto your body, securing you tightly by your arms avoiding you to run away from this place. You scream but he quickly places his palm on your mouth making your scream muffle. Then, he turns you around.

"Ma'am, it's me." He says and you frown again with a gasp. It was the same mall bodyguard Jungkook had dispatched to keep you safe and secure your belongings.

Finally he removed his palm from your mouth but didn't fully let go of your body. You're already frustrated and the grip of some random man around your body sickened you even more. "Let me go!" You push him away which raises a tint of embarrassment in him. "Don't touch me. That's not part of your job." You scoff and eye him up and down in disgust.

"He did what?" The recognizable stern voice of a man who loves to be possessive of stuff raised tingles all over your body at how cold his tone was. You look behind the bodyguard and there stood the only heartthrob of the country, his hair finely gelled up as his body stood out in a perfectly ironed Dior suit indicating he's probably just heading off to work.

Jeon Jungkook.

He looks finely handsome, more than he did yesterday which kinda took you off guard since you don't think it's fair to call other men fine when you have a man of your own.

Kim Taehyung.

"I said, what did he do?" Jungkook repeated as he realized no one seemed to answer him. He slams the car door shut and begins approaching you and the bodyguard.

"Wha- first of all," you scoff and grit your teeth with anger expressing to him how mad you've gotten for being taken here without your consent. "Why am I here??" You nearly shout but the inside voice in you stops you as it was unnecessary.

"I asked you first," he coldly says, appearing as if he wasn't in a mood today. Something definitely ruined his morning because he wakes up cheerfully when he's with you. "Answer my question." He waits for your response.

With your arms crossed and the repetitive scoffing escaping your lips, you decided to bail on him and walk inside completely ignoring him at which he thrusts his jaw harder. He passes a death glare at the bodyguard, at which he shamefully looks down, before running inside to chase you. "Y/N, Y/N!" he called out to stop you but you began walking away which pushed his rage level further. "Would you stop and listen?!" He finally shouts, grabbing you by your arm using it to turn you around and make you face him.