Part 15

~ 15 ~

This chapter is the longest one yet ( 2,813 words)

"Ms. Kim, please find me the file, I need it for the meeting." Jungkook requested his secretary, who was standing ready for his orders, next to him.

"Yes, sir." she says and begins looking through the shelf that contains numerous files. There were such a lot of files that it gave the secretary an anxiety attack but she made sure to keep her posture. She was eventually able to locate it and proudly display it. "Sir, I found it." She chirped and walked towards Jungkook with it, handing it to him.

"Thank you," Jungkook smiles, his mind flashing back to when you were his secretary. He still remembers his first kiss with you, in the office when you both were lost in each other's eyes realizing you were actually in love with one another. The loud knocking on the door, however, caused him to tilt his head in that way, interrupting his thoughts. "Uhh...come in." He shook himself off his trance and rolled in his office chair in order to face the door's direction.

The person who entered turns out to be his father, who he was disinterested in speaking with after the slap, prompting him to tighten his jaw in displeasure at his presence. "Ms. Kim, you can leave," He snapped his fingers at her, but his gaze and face remained fixed on his father.

Kim exits and closes the door behind her, allowing the father to enter. Jungkook sits quietly, observing as his father crosses one leg over the other and takes a seat in front of him.

"I'm sorry about what occurred at Taehyung's place, son..." his father sighs exasperatedly, stressingly dragging his palm over his face. "We only recently found that everything was a misunderstanding." Jungkook scoffs as he hears this from his father. Isn't it just now that my father realizes there was a misunderstanding? Did he have any doubts about me? Jungkook pondered. "But, I want to tell you something else." Jungkook frowns, curious as to what it is now.

"What is it now?" Jungkook rolls his eyes, knowing that his father will continue to spout nonsense at him.

"I want you to get married, son." His dad said, his tone dead serious. Jungkook paused for a moment to take in what his father just said. His senses were sending him electric shocks all over the body at the fact of marriage with someone else but not you.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Jungkook shouts, slamming his fist hard on the office desk, immediately rising from his seat to stand up. His face was red and fierce which kind of threw the father off guard.

"I know, calm down, I know it's shocking," his father tried to calm his son down. "But I'm doing this for your good. I want you to get married, it'll help grow the business and you'll forget about Y/N. '' He said and the mention of your name being suggested to be forgotten burnt a whole in Jungkook's heart. He can't live without you, he can never do that.

"I don't want to forget about Y/N! She's the only one I'll ever want to marry, fuck this business I don't wanna grow it!" He spoke with venom his teeth grasped.

"It's not only about the business, Jungkook. You need to get married now." From the tone of his father it was obvious that he was getting irritated.

"Why? You want grandchildren?" Jungkook scoffs looking through some random meeting files that'll be needed for his upcoming meeting in an hour. "Mom's still fertile, I wouldn't mind another sibling." Jungkook sarcastically laughs, his focus on the file that he needs for the meeting.

"MIND- " his dad slams the office table with his fist, growling. "-your language!" He finally shouts, the irritation comes out at the loss of his patience with his son.

Jungkook's laughing expression becomes dead serious as a result of this. He flashed his father deadly stares, but no matter how strong the desire to punch him ran through his mind, he would never go beyond his limitations. He just yells out of frustration.