Part 6

~ 6 ~

Staring blankly at the wall in front of your bed, your eyes just wouldn't do the justice to close and get some rest. You were tired but at the same time you weren't because your brain was so distracted with the thoughts of Jungkook's loud and miserable cries, that it forgot it was time for sleep.

Taehyung was alongside you, his arms around your waist, his head over your head – allowing him to rest his chin on top of it – and his one leg on both of yours, completely enveloping you. He was sound asleep, yet appeared restless, as if he hadn't slept in a long time.

You groan and decide to seek some fresh air and water outside your room, perhaps in the backyard, because the room was smothering you. So, you softly take Taehyung's hand from your waist and gently push his leg away from you so he doesn't wake up. Then you gracefully rise from your bed and exit the room, closing the door behind Taehyung.

You sigh and walk downstairs to the living where your nostrils instantly fill with the smell of cigarettes and your eyes glisten with the huge lamps turned on beside the dining table. You frown and walk towards the smell which was coming from the kitchen so when you enter the kitchen, you see him.

Jeon Jungkook.

He was sitting on the kitchen counter, legs dangling as he moved them back and forth, cigarette in his mouth and his thump sliding wildly on the phone as he chuckled at whatever he was watching.

You roll your eyes and walk past him to get yourself some water from the fridge but he notices you. He puffs his cigarette and follows your every move with his eyes, shutting his phone right away. "Oh look, we're finally alone." He cocks his eyebrows at you, placing his palms on the counter, leaning a bit backwards.

You cough as the smoke from the cigarette suffocates you."Can you smoke somewhere else? You're choking me!" You groan and chug the water down your throat.

"Princess, I was here first," he puffs his cigarette purposely in your direction. "You can find somewhere else to sit." he snidely smiled.

"Why are you sitting on the counter anway?" You cross your arms over your chest. He looks across at you for a few moments before leaping off the counter and slowly approaching you. You open your eyes wider than usual and immediately regret it. You make a hasty decision to return to your room before you're stuck here with him all night.

But,

It's too late!

He's already grabbed your arm and pressed you against the refrigerator, eliciting a gasp from your mouth, which he found amusing. He was tall, very very tall compared to you. You face was only up to his chest so he bends down and places his palm on the refrigerator to prevent you from running.

You look down from his intense stare, unable to resist the impulse to avoid making eye contact with him, but he places his forefinger under your chin and lifts your face. "Because of you," He pulls a long strand of your hair away from your face and tucks it behind your ear, murmuring. "Because of you I was sitting there."

"What?" You frown, puzzled by what he stated.

He casts an unexpected look over every aspect of your face, blankly scanning over every feature of it. "You think it was easy for me to get over you?" he hypnotizes you with his gloomy look, which he does without blinking. "To get over the break up?" With his forefinger, he traces your jawline and then pauses at the chin, prompting you to shift your head to the side. Then he leans into you. His lips are only a fraction of an inch away from the place where your neck meets your jaw. "You think I can sleep after seeing you make out with Taehyung?" he drops his head on your neck as you leave him no choice. You could feel his hot breath on your neck when he released an exhausted sigh. His hair gives you a ticklish feeling right under your chin. "After calling me a stranger?" He bolts his head off your neck and clutches your chin, using it to turn your face to face him. His teeth were clamped and he was infuriated, but his eyes were shaking and tearing up.