"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖.."

Hearing her boots clicking down on the cemented side blocks, Magnolia flipped open her phone and looked down at her contact list

Hearing her boots clicking down on the cemented side blocks, Magnolia flipped open her phone and looked down at her contact list. A frown presenting on her face as she looked at the last texts.

'Doriyaki Destroyer'
What time do you think we could meet up?'

'Tigger the tiger'
Maybe tomorrow or Friday, I have some work depending on the patients.

'Doriyaki Destroyer'
Aight can't wait!

'Tigger the tiger'
So when are you going to tell me what kind of job you got that involves all the secrecy..?

'Doriyaki Destroyer'
Not telling! It wouldn't be fun without you guessing every other day!😊👍

'Tigger the tiger'
Your never gonna tell me huh?😑

'Doriyaki Destroyer'
Nope or else things would get messy.

'Tigger the tiger'
What do you mean by that?

Read at 7:04

Furrowing her brows at the texts, she shrugged her shoulder and carried on her walk down the street. She placed her phone back in her purse and looked into her grocery bags full of doriyaki. A small smile adorned her face as she imagined her friend's reaction to the treats.

Letting out a small hum of a song that was stuck in her head, Maps (Maroon 5), she glanced over at a sudden rise of shouting and panicked cries. She was suddenly shoved in the shoulder making her drop her bags.

She was about to shout in annoyance at whoever was the one responsible, but the words got caught in her throat as she heard what they were screaming about.

"Run! One of those gang members planted a bomb in that building!"

"Someone call the police!"

"What's the police gonna do!? They've never been able to do anything!"

"What's happening!? Why's there a bomb!"

"Apparently it's a gang fight between different turfs!!"

"Let's hurry up and get away from here!"

"Wait I forgot something!?"

"Are you crazy, do you wanna die, kid!!??"

Magnolia lifted her head to see a little girl run off into the building with a terrified expression.

Glancing down at her bags of doriyaki and the building, she let out a tired sigh. Whipping out her phone, she quickly texted her friend of her sudden detour.