"ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕."

Taking her jacket, Magnolia rang the little bell at the counter before she grabbed her bag, "Mom! I'm taking the bike!"

Her mother peeked her head around a corner, carrying both twins on her chest and back. They were both snoozing away, without a care in the world.

Jogging over to give the twins a peck on their heads, Magnolia smiled happily, "Bye bye, Eric, Erika."

Her mother ruffled her hair messily, "Get going brat, be back before supper and don't scratch my bike!"

Magnolia stuck her tongue out playfully as she darted for the garage door, "No promises!"

Quickly hopping on the comfortable seat, she heeled the kick stand up and revved the engines. Making sure her mirrors were positioned correctly, she pressed the button on the side and the garage door slowly opened up to see the sunlight beam down on her dark, purple tinted, cruiser.

Slowly making her way out of the garage, she instantly made it on the road. Typing in a number from her flip phone, she dialed Jiro's brother.

'Beep beep'

"Come on, come on." Magnolia muttered as she put her helmet on. She tapped her bars impatiently as she stopped at a red light.

'Beep-! Hello? This is the ramen shop down the road, how may I help you?'

Magnolia let out a sigh, "Shinichiro-San. I know that's you."

'Ah-! Romonus-Chan! You calling in for Mikey? He just ran off with some friends. You'll catch him down the road from the dojo. He's with Takeomi's little siblings. Also with the Baji boy.'

"Got it, I'm on the way." She revved her engine with a twist on the handles.

'Are you driving a cruiser?'

"U-uh! That's just someone driving a cruiser near me." Magnolia cleared her throat hurriedly, "Anyways, I'll visit you later, bye!"

'Wait! Aren't you in elementary scho-!?'

He was cut off as she ended the call and saw the green light appear.

Speeding off, she flipped the helmet's lenses down so the wind won't hurt her eyes or blur her vision. Taking a tight right turn, she heard multiple loud laughing and did a full on left turn into a alley way. Speeding through it, the laughing only grew. She noticed a makeshift ramp and took it. Once she was in the air, she was out of the alley and in an open street.

Landing perfectly, she did a slight curve and flicked the kick stand out, so the bike could park. Heaving a breath, she took off her helmet and looked over to see four gaping faces.

Consisting of Jiro and Baji, who she already knew, and two others who were most likely Tokeomi's siblings. They both shared a very pale blonde hair shade and had long eyelashes that were very visible.