"ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖."

Twirling her pencil in between her thumb and pointer finger, Magnolia glanced up at the teacher with a blank expression

Apparently her teacher made it his mission to try and crack her with multiple questions.

They were now at his sixteenth question about health.

Of course health wasn't anything new to her, she was a doctor in the future, or other timeline.

"Mrs. Romonus what is the function of a Golgi Apparatus-..!" Magnolia raised her hand to stop the lady there, having enough of this.

"Ma'am. I'm sorry to say this, but it is very obvious that you aren't doing your job correctly." Magnolia tilted her head pointedly. Jiro had his head in his arms, waking up from his nap. He peeked an eye open and glanced over at his friend.

The teacher flicked her glasses back on her nose bridge, "And what exactly would a student mean by that."

Magnolia rolled her eyes, "You keep questioning me like I'm your only student. You have a class of twenty seven other kids. Teach them. Because that's your job as a teacher. If I wanted to be taught by myself, then I would've asked for a tutor."

The teacher could only sputter in bafflement as she tried to retort back but Magnolia already had her gaze trained on the window beside her.

"I'll be having a talk with your mother after school hours, young lady..!" She cleared her throat and continued on with the lesson.

Jiro snorted at the teacher's last threat, "She does realize that your mother wouldn't care but get angry at her instead, right?"

Magnolia rolled her eyes at Jiro's snide grin, "It doesn't matter, she was getting on my nerves."

Jiro glanced at the teacher and shrugged lazily, "Glad she just did that and not piss you off. Who knows what would have happened."

"Oh the glories of imagination can be frightening, can't it?" Magnolia snickered.

She watched out the window as a familiar white haired person appeared carrying a bag full of accessories. Curious, she raised a brow as a pack of those flashy girls came bounding over with a group of boys they befriended or maybe even bribed.

"Jiro."

Said boy perked up at his friend's tone. He looked over at what she was looking at and a frown crossed over his lips, "Bullying?"

"Yeah, and it seems the victim is a friend of mine."

"Who?" He leaned his elbow on her shoulder lazily.

"Usa-chan."

He glanced at her for a second, "That guy you talked to that day?"

"Precisely."

Watching one of the flashy girls shove the guy made Magnolia stop twirling her pencil as she watched Usa crash back into the school's brick walls.

Jiro had also stopped messing around and zoned in onto the group of bullies, seeing one of the boys walk forward, cracking his knuckles, "Do you need my help?"