"𝔸 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘."

"Hey, née-san?"

"Hey, née-san?"

Magnolia turned to see Kazutora stand in front of her in the hallway. A hall decorated from the brim with photos of friends and family respectably.

"Do you need something?" Magnolia blinked, shifting to face him with a tad limp in her step. Her arms filled with freshly dried bed sheeting.

Kazutora observed her strong posture, even if she had a swollen kneecap. The flexible casting allowing her leg to keep in place as it heals itself. With a soft sigh of an emotion he didn't know if it was either worry or relief that she didn't let her injury deter her from doing her everyday activities, "Did you notice that Mikey's been... Acting a bit.."

"Different? Stubborn?" Magnolia cut him off wi to a frown slowly forming on her lips as she spoke with a scoff, "Yeah. I noticed." Her eyes shifting to a picture framed in polished wood. A picture of her entire family smiling almost on instinct as the camera flashed them. Twins standing by their elder siblings, smiles seen clear as day in their presences. In the middle stood a proud mother of her children. Adopted or not, she didn't care as long as they were happy.

"Then why haven't you done something..?" Kazutora asked in a quiet voice, wondering why she hasn't stepped in to distract the commander from making any rash decisions. She always did so without hesitation. What's the difference now?

Magnolia blinked and turned her gaze away from the family portrait, "Jiro-Chan has banned me from interfering with gang activities until I am fully healed."

Kazutora's brows furrowed in confusion, "Wait... He can do that?" He stepped forward as he tried to figure out what changed in the power rankings of the gang without him noticing.

Magnolia noticed with a small glance, turning to walk away from the family and friend pictures, staring her down with their eerily bright smiles and piercing blank stares, drilling in the back of her head, "The Interrogation Captain, Mucho, has decided that it should be right that there shouldn't be a sole power in the gang, as it'll cause hierarchy in the political struggle."

"Which means?" Kazutora followed, slipping into stride by her side.

Magnolia kept her head up as she kept walking while continuing the conversation, "If the Commander and Vice Commander were to agree on something that would go against the First Lady, then my own decision in the matter is ruled out and disregarded in the face of a vote between the three of us."

The boy looked at her with wide eyes, "Wait Draken is agreeing with Mikey on this? What is he thinking—!?" He muttered quietly the last bit.

Magnolia watched Kazutora twist in an underwhelming swirl of confusion at the situation. A small sigh left her lips, "I know your worried for him... But if he refuses to meet me during my healing process then so be it."