"𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝."

Magnolia was flipping through a magazine catalogue, a variety of hair styles was presented to her as she massaged a sleepy Manjiro on her side

Her room was as comfortable as always. Sometimes a meeting spot for anyone that wants to relax in the gang.

Manjiro was currently leaning off her bed, laying on his stomach while laying his face in the crook of her neck. His eyes fluttering closed as he relaxed in her touch, "I heard Baji was coming over soon. What's holding him up?" He mumbled quietly.

Magnolia still heard him as she answered with her eyes still glued to the pages, "He said he was held up. I called Usa-Chan to go fetch him, but Tora-Chan wanted to go too. So they're both searching for him right now."

Manjiro just gave a hum of understanding. His long bangs falling down her shoulder.

"Don't worry too much. I'm sure they're on their way back anyways." Magnolia closed her magazine to grab some papers that were tasked to her about Captain uniforms. Mitsuya wanted to get her thought on them to see if it needed some tweaks.

"Nee-Chan....!"

Magnolia perked up and raised her head to see her room door creak open. Eric stood on his tippy toes to reach the knob, his cheek smooshed against his baggy jacket, "Yeah, Eric?"

"Bunny, tiger, and cat are here with a stray." Eric called. The toddler always had a few problems with remembering names, so he took time to compare people to animals that he thought suited them.

Magnolia had to think for a moment to understand who he named, "Ah! Usa-chan, Tora-chan, and Kei-chan are here?" Magnolia put the papers to the side, "We seem to also have a guest." She tapped Manjiro's head, indicating he had to get up.

"Do I have to get up~?" Manjiro whined out, rolling onto his back so that he slid down further off the bed. His head unconsciously leaning after Magnolia's disappearing hand.

Magnolia chuckled and placed the papers down to the side, "We have a guest." She flicked his forehead playfully, "I would assume you'd greet them as the head honcho of Toman." She straightened her sweater before exiting the room with Eric, holding onto the rim of her said sweater.

Manjiro watched her leave with a pout, "And I was just falling asleep too..."

Magnolia closed the door and glanced down at Eric, "Where's Erika?"

Eric had a thumb in his mouth as he peered up at his elder sister with wobbly eyes, "She talkin to them wight now..."

"WHO ARE YOU!?"

"Like I said brat, I'm Baji-san's friend! And stop pointing that stick at me!"

"NU-UH!"

Magnolia could practically hear the rambunctious laughter echoing from the Livingroom. She turned around the corner, seeing a very spectacular sight to see, "Talking?" Magnolia raised a brow at the toddler holding her leg to hide himself.