"𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤-!"

At this point in time, it was half past 6 and everyone had just finished the boxes of pizza Magnolia's mother ordered for them

Most of the kids were knocked out, which included Mikey, Emma, Baji, and Kazutora, along with the little ones.

This led to having the more elder and responsible bunch in the group to carrying them back into Magnolia's room so they'd start the cuddle pile.

Magnolia first lugged Kazutora onto her shoulder, while Usagi helped carry both Eric and Erika. Taking them to they're respected bedrooms. Mitsuya had grabbed his sisters and followed Usagi towards the twins small bedroom.

Draken had gingerly carried Emma on his back while he dragged Mikey on a blanket to create a makeshift sleigh all the way to Magnolia's room.

Chifuyu only stared at Baji for a moment, the black haired boy literally sleeping under one of the pizza boxes as a way to keep warm, "What the fuck..."

A small flash was seen in his perpendicular vision, he turned to see it was Usagi with a mischievous smirk on her lips. Her phone taking as many pictures as humanly possible.

"Why?" He asked.

Usagi smiled, "Blackmail."

"Very risky." He replied, already taking off the flipped over pizza box.

"But hilarious nonetheless." She spoke casually while shifting from picture to picture.

"Mhm." Chifuyu hummed in response as he just grabbed the male's ankle and dragged him off the couch. Baji's head bonked onto the carpet rug, but it did nothing to awaken the slumbering feline.

Senju sat at the counter table, kneeling on a soft pillow, clenched fists resting on her knees in a formal position. She and Sanzu were the only ones left in the main living room. And the silence only served to increase the unsaid tension between them. Sanzu didn't even bother looking her way as he busied himself with one of the sword model magazine that Magnolia had in her shelves.

Magnolia was the first to come back and the tension was seen like a heavy fog levitating over the siblings' heads.

Senju looked like she wanted to say something—anything—to dispel this suffocating air around them. She opened her mouth and then closed it as she couldn't find the right words without further irritating or ruining her brother's calm mood at the moment.

Magnolia cleared her throat, gathering both siblings' attention, "Senju, mind helping the others set up the futons in my room while I go get some face products from my mother's bathroom?"

Senju quickly glanced down at her hands, flushing red, as she realized that the blunette had probably seen her make a fool out of herself in this awkward situation, "R-right—!" She scurried off, face red in embarrassment as she grabbed her bag on the way before turning around the corner.