"𝕋𝕔𝕙. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝."

Throwing a right hook at the middle schooler, he stumbled back right into his friends and jumped back up to punch Kazutora right in the temple

Shaking his head of the dizziness, Kazutora rounded back and punched the dude again in the gut.

Stepping back a bit to catch his breath, he felt something drip down his nose and on to the ground. Flicking his nose with his hand, he noticed blood smeared on his hand and knuckles, "Just great..." he muttered annoyed.

"Your gonna pay for that!!"

"You'll see why they call our gang the Black Dragons!"

As they edged closer, Kazutora squared his posture into a ready stance, "Come at me, you lil bitches!"

"You asked for it!" One of them ran forward but the revving of engines from a certain cruiser caught Kazutora's attention. He slowly turned around and just spotted Magnolia midair, jumping off her bikes and landing a kick over Kazutora, onto the man just inches from punching him.

Once her boot connected with the man's face, he was sent flying into his lil buddies.

As she landed in front of Kazutora she quickly turned towards the boy and grabbed his face to see the injuries.

Her eyes sharpened when she spotted blood creeping down from his temple, "Are you alright, can you see how many fingers I'm showing...?" She said quietly as she held up 4 fingers.

"Four.." he muttered, still astounded that she even pulled such a move in mid air.

A smile spread across her face as she let out a sigh of a relief, "That's good. After I beat all these pussies I'll do aid for your bruises.."

"Did this bitch just call us Pussies?"

"I think she did! What's she gonna do? Strip down and dance for us? Hahahahaha!"

"That'd be a sight!"

"Come on. Dance for us-!" He was cut off by a fist connecting with his face. The reaction time was too late as he was knocked into a street lamp.

Magnolia skimmed her fingers through her bangs, letting out a sigh, a smirk grew as she saw some of the men gawking at the sight, "Sure."

Her eyes flickered dangerously across the group of men, "I'll dance for ya."

In just seconds they all came running and in a blink of an eye they were all sprawled across the street with Magnolia sitting at the top, checking her phone.

Sliding down the mountain pile of bodies, "Come, Tora. I have some first aid on my cruiser."

Tora just nodded dumbly and followed like a lost puppy. He stumbled after her after glancing back at the pile of bodies with a confused gaze.

He watched her flip a seat up and reach into a lil trunk and pulled out a red bag filled with first aid supplies.

Taking out some tweezers and cotton balls, she patted her cruiser for him to sit, "We might be late but we'll make it if we get your bike and take the back streets."