"𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤."

Laying in the middle of the sprawled out, legs and arms, Magnolia was wide awake as she kept her gaze on the ceiling

Hearing some rustling to her right, she saw a giant mound of blankets, slowly making their way over to her.

Raising a brow, Magnolia slowly grabbed a pillow near her. As it was only inches from her, she threw and received a direct hit.

"Ow..!" The mound of blankets stopped inching closer and out peeking through the different colored covers, was Jiro himself.

A grin split across his face as he made eye contact with Magnolia, "Your still awake, Nolia-chan?"

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep."

"Huh, why?"

"It's just.." Magnolia shifted onto her side so she would be facing Jiro, "I'm too excited... This is my first sleepover.."

Jiro tilted his head with a raised brow, "Huh? Didn't you have sleepovers in the other timeline?" He whispered.

She let out a sigh as she gave him a slight smile, "No.. Not really. I didn't have that many friends when I left the delinquency. And I chose not too."

"Must've been lonely." His smile dropped into a solemn frown.

"It was lonely. It felt wrong. But what could I have done?" Magnolia rolled over onto her back as she placed a hand over her face, "Both my baby siblings were killed, and my mother died in an accident. I had no one but you guys. But you guys were too deluded to see through the bigger picture of how dangerous you were getting yourselves into."

A small smile lit up her face, "Who am I to talk. I ended up dying to the world I've been running from." She let out a slight chuckle.

Jiro just kept quiet and listened, his hands clenched down on the blanket covering him.

"I met Usa when I was in the field. I was a part time mercenary. Hired to kill on sight. It was well paid job."

"You killed?"

"Yep. It was my only income before I decided to go back to school to become a doctor. I hate school with a passion but it got me what I wanted in the end and I was proud." She locked her gaze up to the ceiling, smiling at the thought of her previous life, "Usa was a trainee, meaning she was just a beginner in my line of work and was taught under me for experience. She had a hard time in her personal life and had this creepy stalker after her ass for awhile."

Jiro noticed her expression go blank as if she remembered something unpleasant. He knew because anytime she didn't like something or thought of something negative, her eyes would narrow and her nose would scrunch up as if to hold back a sniffle.

"What happened to her?"

Closing her eyes, Magnolia thought back to remembering a letter by a vase of magnolias.