"𝕄𝕒𝕟 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙..."

"Where did you hear such a thing, Jiro?"

The latter just hummed to himself, playing with Magnolia's fingers, "In a dream maybe." He then looked up to meet her slightly hardened gaze, "Why? Is it bad?"

Magnolia sucked in a breathe as she noticed something dark swirling in his gaze, almost like a churning darkness lurking behind the curtains of his irises. She closed her eyes to try and think.

A dream?

What kind of dream tells you something about Dark Impulse...??

She took hold of his slowly as she began to tell him slowly, "Yes. It's a terrible thing to have. It starts off as something small but grows when you feel angry or hatred towards a person... The biggest thing it feeds off is the grief of losing someone close to you and then blaming it on someone."

Jiro narrowed his eyes at this, "So I ended up losing to this Dark Impulse and it took control..."

Magnolia placed a hand softly on his cheek so he would be meeting her calm orbs, "Sure you lost to it, but it never took control of you as long as I was there."

"But you weren't. You died in his- my arms, in the future. You said it yourself." Jiro spoke quietly, almost like it pained him to say those words, "What if this Dark Impulse appears again..?? What if someone dies like in the other future.??? What if-!" His cheeks were suddenly slapped together into a mush by Magnolia hands bringing him back to reality.

"Enough!" Magnolia told him sternly, "That won't happen because the difference between that future and this one is that, I'll be here!"

His eyes suddenly looked lighter as he gazed up at the girl.

"I'll be here and I won't be leaving you behind like I did last time!" A smile curled upon her face perfectly, "So stop stressing so much, everything'll be fine. After all, me and you know what'll happen. And we'll be getting even more help in a couple of years."

"Takemichi..." Jiro breathed out, a shine in his eyes lighted up as he thought about the boy he's heard so much about from Magnolia.

"That's right! And if he needs help, I'll gladly help him no matter what. Because even after he had everything he wanted, he told me he still wanted to help you!"

Jiro slowly reached up and grabbed both her hands off his face as he felt no resistance. A smile crawling up his face, "The more I hear about him, the more I can't wait to meet him."

"Me too. Me and you both, Jiro...."

Sitting at the kitchen bar, Magnolia rested her cheek in the palm of her hand as she watched mindlessly at her mother as she washed the dishes.

"Momma?"

"Yes?" She hummed out as she kept her gaze on the dishes in her hands.

"I'm going to get a tattoo."