"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒.."

Magnolia! Sano and Baji are here!" Her mother called from down stairs

Magnolia! Sano and Baji are here!" Her mother called from down stairs. Magnolia who didn't get much sleep last night just rolled over on her bed and covered her head with a pillow.

The door slammed open and loud steps were heard running towards your bed. A body was flung on top of her, laughing in the process as they rolled all over her, "Nolia-chan...! Guess whose here..!?" He snickered.

She rolled her eyes and yanked the blanket from under him, "Ughhh.. A gremlin...?" She muttered.

"AEENNKK! Wrong answer! Try again!" He laid on his stomach, on top of the blankets that covered her. A small pout forming on his face.

Magnolia rolled onto her back, facing Jiro, who lit up meeting eye contact with her, "A.... Midget...?? Or is it smurfette..??"

Jiro sat up, straddling her, crossing his arms annoyed, "Now your just being mean!"

Magnolia let out a muffled giggle as she wrapped her arms around his neck and dragged him down to her chest, smothering him in cuddles, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding..! Your the only Jiro-chan I know and love." She gave a small smile in his blonde hair.

Jiro blinked a few times before a smile over took his face and buried his face in the crook of her neck. He cocooned her in her blankets, wrapping his arms around her waist, "And don't forget it..!"

The door creaked open a bit more and Baji came stepping in with a pouty face, "You guys are cuddling without me..!?" He grumbled before running forwards and dog piling them.

"Love you too, Kei-chan..!" Magnolia coughed out from under the weight.

"Your heavy, Baji..." Jiro complained in a whine, being mushed in between.

"That's just the muscle your feeling." Baji stated proudly.

"Well your muscles are fricken heavy..!" Jiro grumbled.

The door slammed open again, but this time it was her mother with an annoyed look until her eyes landed on the dog pile of kids, "What in the world... Are you kids fighting while cuddling each other..?" She tilted her head confused, her purple tinted bangs were pulled back into a tiny bun.

"We'll come down in a bit, Mrs. Romonus-san!" Jiro smiled awkwardly from his position.

"Yeah! We'll drag Magnolia-san out of bed if we have too!" Baji gave the woman a thumbs up.

Her mother just gave them a salute, "Good luck, soldiers."

Magnolia was too busy trying to focus on breathing than hear the conversation that transpired between the three, "Guys... I know I love you guys, but I might- I might die any minute now..."

At that the two boys were tripping over themselves trying to get off her quickly.

--