"𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒 𝕘𝕦𝕟 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕞𝕖."

Shifting in her bed constantly, she couldn't seem to get rid of the constant shiver that had a grip on her body

Shifting in her bed constantly, she couldn't seem to get rid of the constant shiver that had a grip on her body. She would curl up in a ball and stay there and keep warm, but her body decides that it's cold and not warm, so now she's shivering all over again.

Hearing her window open up, she peeked from under her covers to see Jiro climbing into her room with his school bag. He caught her gaze and threw her a peace sign, his childish grin taking over his face.

Magnolia couldn't help but give him a small grin back but ended up shivering and going back to curling up in her giant blankets.

Placing his school bag by her desk, he strolled over to her bed and squatted down quietly. He gently lifted up the sheets and noticed her flinch away from the outside cold of her blankets, "Oi, Nolia-Chan... You good...?" He lightly poked her shoulder and felt a sudden heat rise from her skin.

She rolled over and saw how blurry it was but still recognized his voice, a weak smile taking over, "Yeah... I'm so happy your here..." She mumbled out sleepily.

Jiro froze a second at her honesty, "Are you sure..? Are you sick..?" He placed his palm on her forehead gently, it felt slightly hotter than his.

"No..?" She pouted slightly.

Jiro deadpanned at her question, "Yeah, your sick.. Imma go get your Mom, be right back." He hoisted himself up but felt a tug on his baggy shirt. He looked down to see Magnolia leaning out of bed weakly, and tugging him back down towards her.

"Your staying where... I can see you..." she muttered, her eyes looked a bit hazy at the headache she was getting.

Jiro sat down and helped her back in bed, "But I gotta go and get medicine to get you better..." He ruffled her hair softly.

"B-but..." Her eyes started to get teary, "I don't wanna see you disappear again..."

Jiro paused at her statement confused, "Disappear..?"

She nodded slowly, "Yeah... When I was dying, it went all black and you disappeared... it hurt... it was lonely..." She felt her bottom lip tremble as she remembered her last moments. Small tears trailed down her cheek as she weakly looked over at Jiro, his expression was unreadable.

A small tight smile lifted up on his face as he rubbed her cheek with his thumb to dry her tears, "Hey.. Hey, I'm not gonna leave... No one's dying either.. I'm right here, right by your side... Not alone, ever." He softly bumped his forehead against her's.

A silent promise was made for Jiro as he watched Magnolia fall asleep. Her head slightly tilted towards him, hair sprawled everywhere around her. He carefully picked a few strands and placed them behind her ear.

A small frown playing on his face as he remembered what she was rambling on about, "Nolia-Chan... Dying...?" He shook his head at the horrible thought, "Now that's a nightmare I care to not make a reality..." He glanced over at her shivering form and her clenched hand peeking out of the covers. He reached out a grabbed it with his own, the shivering slowly relaxing as she felt his warmth.