"ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥, 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖."

Standing up with her arms out, Mitsuya took her measurements for the uniform of their gang

Standing up with her arms out, Mitsuya took her measurements for the uniform of their gang. And he surely didn't wanna mess up Magnolia's attire, since it'll be a bit different from the males.

"Are you sure, I'm not putting extra work on you? Because I know how detailed traditional is..." Magnolia asked without looking away from the mirror.

Mitsuya just chuckled as he took a pin and pinpointed the accurate measures for her chest, bottom, height, and waist, "It's nothing really. It'd actually be sort of refreshing from continuously making the same uniform for five other boys."

"Your right about that." Magnolia stifled a giggle. As she glanced down at her fingers, she realized she forgot to ask about something, "If it's not too much, do you think you could add on a sash?"

Mitsuya cocked his head to the side, tapping his chin as he pulled out a piece of paper and started to rough sketch the idea, "Like around the waist binder? What's it for, if I may ask?"

Magnolia chuckled, grabbing hold of a magazine from her bag, "Im thinking about getting a weapon."

"A weapon? Like a gun? Or a baseball bat? Aren't you already like super strong with just your hands??" Mitsuya questioned almost in fear.

"I'm a sword user."

Mitsuya jumped up in his spot as he dropped his measuring tape, "A sword!? Like an actual katana??!"

Magnolia smiled at his shocked look and gave his shoulder a pat of reassurance, "Just a wooden one."

"I don't think that'll make any difference..."

As Magnolia started laughing at his comment, the door to her room was creaked open to show Eric peek in with pouty lips, "Nee-San...." His eyes started to get teary as he saw Magnolia busy with Mitsuya, "I want..." He trailed off with a downcast look.

Mitsuya chuckled at the sight and nudged Magnolia over.

The girl hurried over and opened the door fully, showcasing Eric holding a blanket behind him, "Yes, sweetie..?" Magnolia wrapped the blanket around the little boy and picked him up.

"I want choco milk...." He mumbled in the crook of her neck.

Letting out a snort of a sigh, Magnolia proceeded to carry the boy in her arms to the kitchen, opening the fridge with her foot as she scanned the items on the shelves. After pulling out a small bottle of chocolate milk, she sat him down on her lap as he dazedly drunk the bottle.

Her fingers unconsciously caressing through his brown locks as she read through some action type manga.

"Oh, so this is where you've been, Nolia-Chan...!"

Glancing up from her manga, she saw Manjiro standing in the door way with Ryuguji, Keisuke, and Usagi behind him.

"Hey. Please be quiet. Eric and Erika are sleeping." She placed a finger to her lips in a shushing motion and the others copied her movement with a silent nod.