'𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖, 𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕒-𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟.'

Sitting on the couch, Magnolia was stuck in the middle of her two sleeping siblings

Sitting on the couch, Magnolia was stuck in the middle of her two sleeping siblings. Their tiny chubby hands clutching onto the fabric of her loose robes. Letting out a soft laugh, her hands were busying themselves by fiddling with their long bangs. Twisting and curling the locks unconsciously as she began to think back on the consequences of saving Shinichiro.

The thing is that now Kuzatora isn't in juvenile detention anymore... Though now she's gonna have to deal with those abusive parents of his somehow. For now the solution will just be him sleeping over at Baji's or her's.

Shinichiro is now extra cautious on security around his shop, making sure to lock up and leave on the right time. Having a friend hang out with him just incase.

He's called a multitude of times to express his gratitude and concern if she needed anything after the incident.

Manjiro's birthday has passed. Though the events that transpired before it was a bit harsh, it still turned out well enough to be as chaotic as it used to be.

Ryu and Mitsuya had already forgiven Baji and Kazutora, not having a grudge against them.

Pah just didn't care as long as Magnolia was fine with them.

Em was silent during the entire argument at the hospital, but the blunette thinks she's a little jumpy around the two.

The last two are gonna be the hardest to convince and gain back they're trust.

Manjiro himself and of course Usagi.

Magnolia thinks Usagi took it the hardest as she was one of the closer friends of the two. And then she learns of them attacking the one she most admired must have hit where it hurts the most. Her trust was completely shattered.

Manjiro, even learning about the event before hand still took it hard. Even though his brother was saved, it cost Magnolia severely.

Magnolia lifted one of her hands and traced a lined scab that could be felt on her temple. The doctors told her it'll leave a scar, not that she minded. She thought it'll make her look cooler.

"Ah... Whatever... Everything will turn out fine..." she rested her head back on the couch, facing the ceiling, "We cleared a major hurdle of events..." She muttered to herself, thinking of the problems that could be stopped in the future by this one event.

Manjiro's dark impulse had settled down for the meantime. Now it was time to focus on the next long term problem.

"God... What happened to you?"

Magnolia opened her eyes to see Izana standing over her from behind the coach. His lilac eyes scanning over her injuries, or soon to be scars on her face.

"Got in a little accident..." Magnolia leaned up from her position. Running her fingers through her long bangs.

Izana frowned and let his eyes fall down to the two toddlers on both her sides, "Are they yours?"