"𝕄𝕪 new 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪."

In case you guys wanted to see how Magnolia looked before swinging the shovel at the said bitch—

Kazutora ended up being taken to the hospital for treatment and to gain some much needed evidence of domestic violence against the charged woman that claims to be his mother

Kazutora ended up being taken to the hospital for treatment and to gain some much needed evidence of domestic violence against the charged woman that claims to be his mother. He was hesitate to leave Magnolia at first but she ended up reassuring him that she'll go over as soon as possible.

Right now, she was sitting on her knees right beside her cruiser, head bowed and hands clamped on her knees.

Shinichiro stood in front of her with his arms crossed and eyes narrowed.

"Magnolia."

Magnolia slowly glanced up at the elder Sano brother, "Heyyyyy... Chiro-Chan... Great morning, isn't it?"

Sirens shrilled the neighborhood, flashes of red and blue lit the blocks.

Shinichiro gave an unamused huff, "Yeah. It was, until I got a reaaaal hasty call from Baji about a certain someone heading over to Kazutora's house to fight someone."

Magnolia turned her gaze towards a empty bench where a crow sat, "Wow... look at the birds in this area..."

"And the caller ended up cutting him off while he was asking an important question."

"Okay it was me." Magnolia scoffed, "But I only got involved because I heard glass breaking inside the house and some screaming." She flickered her gaze to her blistered hands. Small cuts could be seen from when she shattered the window open, "Kazutora's always come to Kei-Chan or my house to sleep because the arguing between his parents would escalate to physical means..."

Shinichiro watched her for a moment before rubbing the back of his nape, "Ypu really are unpredictable at times... It surprised me when Baji had called me in a panic about you being serious..." He let out a sigh with a shake of his head, "What am I to do with you.."

Magnolia snorted at his answer, "We could... Go and visit Tora-Chan...! See how he's doin and all." She shrugged casually as if she didn't just assault a woman with a rusty shovel.

"Need I remind you that you broke that lady's nose and jaw when you whacked her with... What'd you use again?" Shinichiro raised a brow.

"A shovel from the tool shed."

"Wasn't there a lock...? You know what? I'm not gonna ask." The Sano raised his hands in surrender, pulling out his phone.

Magnolia narrowed her eyes at the phone, "What are you doing?"

"Calling Mikey."

Magnolia jumped and frantically rushed over to grab the phone, "Don't call him—!"

"Why should I not~?" Shinichiro grinned, waving his phone teasingly in front of her face.