"ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕒. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕪..."

After spending some time over at the orphanage with Iza and his friend or lil' soldier, Kakucho, who Magnolia now calls,  Kaku-Chan, She had finally gotten them to warm up to them

After spending some time over at the orphanage with Iza and his friend or lil' soldier, Kakucho, who Magnolia now calls, Kaku-Chan, She had finally gotten them to warm up to them. After some persuasion, she finally gotten permission to bring them over to her house and hang out. Of course Iza was curious about the two twin babies that played around on the living room rug.

Magnolia ended up telling him that they weren't her actual siblings but she cherished them anyway. That seemed to make Iza brighten up somehow. Kaku played with the babies but touched them as if they were fragile, like china glass.

Eric seemed to favor Iza more than Kaku but I just think he likes to mess with his white hair and stare at his purple eyes.

After them visiting multiple times, they would crash at the flower shop when they got bored at the orphanage. Saying that if Magnolia or Shinichiro weren't there then it was completely boring.

Sitting in her room, she was looking through some magazines cataloging Samurai swords.

Iza clambered through the window with the help of Kaku. And he was the first to notice the magazine in Magnolia's hands.

He snatched the magazine and held it to the sky away from Magnolia who tried to retrieve it, "Hey! Swiped no swiping! You can't be stealing random stuff if I'm holding it...!!"

He turned his back towards her and started glancing through the pages. A pout presented on his face as he realized what was in the catalogue, "Awww... It's just katanas...."

Magnolia swiped the magazine out of his hands as he let his guard down, "Of course it is! What else would it be!?" She let out a huff of annoyance.

Iza and Kaku glanced towards each other and started snickering, "A porn magazine..." they snorted while pointing at her accusingly.

Magnolia's face flushed red in embarrassment, "You guys!!!" She yelled out while shooting out her leg for a swift kick in their direction.

"Whoa!!" Iza cried out as he ducked out the way, "Hey, chill it was just a joke!"

"Famous last words!" Kaku laughed out, but was cut off as he rolled out of the way of a thrown book by yours truly, Magnolia.

"Don't think I forgot you too!!" She shouted, while grabbing more notebooks to throw.

"Wait, wait, wait!!" Iza frantically waved his hands out towards her but it was no use. He received a fake out with a book as a distraction and was kicked in the side. He was sent flying towards Kaku who was by the door.

They both tumbled out of the room, piling up on each other as they started seeing stars float around them.

The mother looked over them with slight concern, "Are you boys, alright? You didn't annoy Magnolia again, did you?"

"What?! N-no..??"

"Pssh! That would never happen.. H-hahaha!"

"IZA! KAKU! Get your asses back here!!" She shouted across the second floor.