"𝕀'𝕞 𝕒 𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕠. 𝕎𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪."

Magnolia was walking back home with Usa attached to her hip, Jiro holding onto her sleeve worriedly, and Ryu questioning what the hell happened at school with Jiro only replying:

"Nolia-Chan got serious~~~!" He sang out a little too happily.

Usa was quiet the whole walk, watching intently at the other two boys with her savior.

Ryu finally spoke up about the extra tag along, "So whose the new guy? And why's he dressed like a girl?"

Usa instantly sent him a glare but relaxed when Magnolia placed her hand on her head.

Jiro shrugged his shoulders not wanting to explain.

Magnolia sighed and tried to put it into simple words, "Usa-Chan, is a guy who identifies themselves as a girl."

"Eh? So you got boobas now?" Ryu questioned confused.

Usa snorted at the question and shook her head, "No. I was born a dude but I want to be a girl, not a man. So I ain't got no boobas."

"So how do we go about this identity thing? Do we still call you with he/him or do you want she/her pronouns...?" Jiro raised a brow.

Usa smiled at his thoughtfulness, "I would prefer she/her pronouns. Thank you." She leaned into Magnolia's side. She was about Jiro's height but a bit smaller, so she was up to Magnolia's shoulder.

Ryu nodded along, already processing that he is now a girl, "Curious, what do they call that, in case I run into other people like you?"

Usa nodded in understanding, "It's called trans. Or in my scenario, I'm a trans woman." She explained simply.

"So if I run into a girl who identifies themselves as a man, they'll be called a trans man?"

Usa cheered up at the tall male proudly, "Correct!"

Ryu hummed happily that he learned something new, "So I'm Draken. You?"

"Usagi."

"Rabbit?"

"Mhm."

Jiro and Magnolia were in there own conversation as they were talking about their favorite dessert.

"Doriyaki."

"Daifuku."

"Why Daifuku?"

"Because it's got mochi and the filling is so gooood..~!"

"So? Doriyaki is two pancakes with with anko paste!"

"And...?"

"What do you mean and? That's all it needs!"

"Nahhh it ain't chewy."