"𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤..."

Sitting in her room, everyone piled up their bags in one corner of the room and piled up the blankets in the middle of her room for their comfort

The babies were on Magnolia's bed already sleeping or knocked out by the time Magnolia finished the food.

"Guys! Your orders are ready!" Magnolia called out from the kitchen.

While Usa helped carry the plates to the table, Magnolia could hear the stomping of 5 others kids rushing towards their awaited meals.

Looking down at her waist, she saw arms wrapped around her waist securely, letting out a sigh, Magnolia patted the arms, "Jiro, let go."

"Mm..."

"Jiro, I have to take off the apron."

"Mmm..."

"Jiro."

"What...?" He answered while rubbing his face into her back, tiredly. Even without looking he knew she was on her last straw.

"Jiro. Let go or no more cuddles."

He instantly let go and gaped up at her with a distraught face, "You wouldn't..!?"

A smirk crawled up her face as she pointed a spatula at him, it was only inches from his nose, "Oh I would. AND, I would revoke window privileges."

A gasp could be heard as Baji skidded around the corner from the connected hallways, "Not the window privileges!"

"Yes, the window privileges!" She let out an evil laugh.

Em and Ryu followed Baji towards the table and watched on with amusement at the little skit. Tora was chatting with Suya if he should get a tattoo or not, which caught Magnolia's attention.

Once seated, they all dug in and let out little moans of satisfaction. Tora and Ryu's eyes brightened up a lot as soon as they took a spoon full of their omelette. They whipped their heads towards Magnolia with a glowing aura around them, that you could see sparkles appear.

"Please make us bentos too!" They both asked in an almost urgent tone.

"Eh?" Magnolia straightened up, startled by their sudden request.

Jiro slammed his hands on the table with a pout, "No way! Nolia-chan's bentos are mine and mine only!" He pointed a thumb to his chest.

Tora and Ryu ended up stretching his cheeks out in mere irritation, "You can't be greedy, Mikey! That's not nice of you...!" Ryu said in a threatening tone.

"Sharing is caring, Mikey-kun. That's what they say all the time." Tora narrowed his eyes at the blonde.

Mikey slapped both their hands away with an annoyed look on his face, "That saying can be shoved up your ass for all I care. Nolia-chan's cooking will be all mine!" He sat up on his seat with his arms crossed determined.