"𝕁𝕚𝕣𝕠-𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟..?"

...

All around her body she couldn't feel a thing, all her senses numbed. She felt like she was trapped in one of her dreams that had absolutely nothing. Absolutely no color, no light, and no space.

It was suffocating.

Oh how she longed to at least hold her friend's hand, maybe that would've helped calm him down. He looked so broken, almost like the final thread snapped as soon as she closed her eyes. She could feel it.

His sanity thinning out.

She truly did wish the things in her final moments, wishing for a restart, wishing to change her decision that closed her off to her loved ones.

It was a painful choice, yes. But she was distraught after the death of people close to her.

It couldn't be helped. She was just a lonely and broken 12 year old girl with no one else around her.

As she grew up, she soon realized that all her friends were slowly disappearing at a sudden rate. It was clearly a shock to her.

It was a dumb life...

A terrible one...

And yet she wasted it trying to save herself from the gangs.

Pfft, the irony...

In the end she died due to a turf war and ended up getting caught in an explosion.

Hah. Pathetic...

So fucken pathetic..

Not able to actually be of any help...

*Beep* *Beep*

Huh?

*Beep* *Beep*

What in the world... Was she supposed to be hearing some kind of beeping noise..?

"Doctor..! She's awake!"

Voices..??

"Oh thank god! My precious daughter!"

Daughter..? No one's called me that except my parents... but they died years ago..??

"Her vitals are stable, so she should be waking up any minute or day now.."

Vitals..? Am I in a hospital..?? How am I alive, this shouldn't be possible...

"Oh thank you, Doctor!"

"No problem, Mrs. Romonus."

Mom...?

Slowly opening one of her eye lids, she was met with a blurred sight of a white ceiling. Her dazed violet eyes flickered over to her hand which was being gripped by a shaking hand. Her gaze slowly looked up to see her crying mother that she hasn't seen for over 6 years.