"𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕝𝕝 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕤."

Both competitors paused in they're stances to catch their breathes

Both competitors paused in they're stances to catch their breathes. It was a long silence before someone started to clap. As soon as the first started, the rest joined in.

"Romonus Magnolia, is the victor."

She stood up from her spot and did a curt bow to the blonde, "Excuse me." With that she walked off to the changing rooms with her bag.

Baji came running forward and slid to his knees beside Manjiro. He grabbed him by the shoulders, shaking him, "How does it feel to get your butt kicked for the first!?" He held up a pencil he grabbed from the floor up to his friend's face.

Manjiro was still on the floor looking up at the ceiling, remembering the quick switch in attitude. It was like a raging built up steam was unleashed and lashed out at him in full force.

Liked a caged animal waiting to sink its claws into its prey. It's eyes demanding dominance.

"It was a exciting...!" A wild grin graced his face as he looked in the direction where Magnolia left.

Baji just reeled back a bit confused at Manjiro's reaction to his first defeat.

-

Sitting on the sidelines were the rest of the Sano family, watching closely.

The Elder Sano spoke up quietly, "What do you notice about the young lady?" He side glanced at his oldest grandson.

Shinichiro tilted his head a bit, thinking, "There is something missing, it seems off."

"Her position is a bit strange...." A little blonde girl mumbled out.

Snapping his fingers in realization, Shinoshiro looked at his Grandfather with a confused face, "That's a swordsmen's stance!"

"Exactly.."

"A swordsmen? Like those samurai?" The blonde girl looked up at the older Sanos.

"Maybe, hold on a bit, Emma." Shinichiro cupped his mouth and shouted out to his younger brother, "Yo Manjiro, did you catch what that girl's fighting style is!?"

Manjiro shot his head up, "Romonus-San..? Oh! When did you guys get here!?" He spotted his family waving over at him. He shot up from his spot, and raced over to them.

"We stopped to watch your match totally not expecting to see you get your ass handed!" Shinichiro let out a laugh, making Manjiro turn his head defiantly in embarrassment.

A smack in the head from the grandpa as he covered the little girl's ear was heard across the room. Shinichiro leaned on the floor cradling his head in pain, "Ouch..!"

Manjiro only grew a pout as he crossed his arms, "Did you call me over to just make fun of me!?"

"Ah-! Sorry." Shinichiro scrambled up quickly and cleared his throat, "Sorry we were just curious about the girl you lost too, how long has she been training, Gramps?"