"𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕝𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕣!"

Parking in front of the dojo, Magnolia took off her helmet and checked the time on her flip phone

1:37 P.M.

"Magnolia-San!!"

Looking up from her phone, she glanced over at the entrance to see Emma running over with a sundress. A floppy hat adorning her as she carried her bag.

Magnolia waved at Sano Sensei and Shinichiro, seeing that it would be disrespectful to just outright ignore them.

Emma didn't take long to get on the cruiser as she made sure her bag wouldn't fly off.

"Be safe, Romonus-San. Have fun, Emma."

"Don't let those boys lead into anything stupid!!"

Magnolia chuckled as she passed her helmet to Emma, "If they do, we'll show em' whose boss!" She called out as she drove off into the road.

The two men snickered at her statement and watched the two girls run off towards the beach.

Emma wrapped her arms around Magnolia's waist, "So what kind of swimsuit did you buy? Mine's a two piece with frills at the bottom."

Magnolia hummed in thought, "That's cute. I bought a one piece since I don't like my skin showing. Not into the belly showcasing thing."

Emma giggled, "I can see that." Her eyes then drifted to the side as they saw another person start to tag along in the bike driving.

Magnolia narrowed her eyes at the bike seeing it was a Cobra 909 Speedster. The driver looked pretty casual as they didn't feel embarrassed with the pink floppy bunny ears attached to the helmet.

"Magnolia-sama!!"

The two girl's both gasped in realization.

"Usa-Chan!?"

"Usagi-San??"

Usagi giggled and waved at them with her paw imprinted gloves.

Magnolia snorted and waved back, "Good to see you finally got a bike! Where'd you get it?"

"I borrowed it from my older sister! Oh! Is your mom accepting any offers for part timers?

"At the Sunflower's Bay?"

"Yep!"

"I'm sure she'd like the extra hands."

"Great!"

Emma then joined in on the conversation, "Hey, what swimsuit did you bring?"

Usagi tilted her head, "I brought a two piece. I don't think my chest could fill out a bikini."

Magnolia snorted at that, "As long as you got the ass for it, your good."

Emma flushed at the statement and snickered at the almost crash of Usagi.