"𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕥."

Watching them pack up and depart from her home, Magnolia smiled wistfully as she ran her fingers threw her hair, "Well that was fun while it lasted

Watching them pack up and depart from her home, Magnolia smiled wistfully as she ran her fingers threw her hair, "Well that was fun while it lasted..."

Seeing one of the babies sit on the rug by the couch, with their forever curious blank looks. Magnolia sighed and strolled over towards the little boy. The baby raised its arms excitedly with a gleeful gargle of jumbled words. Picking up the baby, he practically started smushing her cheeks out of curiosity and took the time to get a good look of his older sister.

"Good to see your curiosity hasn't changed one bit, Eric..." Magnolia muttered with a small smile dawning over her face.

Reaching her room, she noticed a few left cloths and pillows from her friends. As well as the paper plates from last night's dinner on the floor. Trudging over all the trash and mess in the floor, she made it over to her bed, seeing a very visible lump under her blankets.

Eric was raising his tiny chubby arms towards the slowly rise and decreasing slump under the covers. Setting the baby down on the end of the bed, Magnolia slowly took the covers off the bed.

First thing she saw was a tuft of blonde hair, sprawled out lazily over the boy's face. Laying the covers comfortably over his chest so she could see him clearly, she noticed a bit of drool slip from his lips as he snored away peacefully.

Letting a small chuckle leave her lips, she moved a few strands of his blonde hair out of his face.

Jiro let out a snort, waking up groggily. His eyes blinking away the sleepiness, "Nolia...?" His voice sounded a bit croaked as he rubbed his eyes.

Magnolia smiled down at him, "Hello there, sleeping beauty."

Jiro rolled his eyes for a brief second and turned over with the covers over his shoulders, "Leave me alone, Maleficent...." He grumbled out.

"But Jiiiirrrooooo..!" Magnolia laid beside him on the bed, tugging on the blankets, "You gotta get uuuupppp.."

"But I don't wannnnnaaaaa..!" He shouted lazily back, with a hint of annoyance, "Your bed is so comfy...."

Eric wandered over and prodded Jiro's face, a small shrill of a giggle incited from the baby woke the boy up from his dozing.

"What in tarnation is this lil booger doing to me..." he mumbled as he raised a his pointer finger from under the blankets and poked the baby's chubby cheeks.

A chuckle left Magnolia as she watched the two start poking each other's faces without a care the world.

"Jiro, it's time to get up and change.. I've washed your clothes from yesterday so they should be clean and fresh." Magnolia picked Eric up from behind and place him comfortably on her hip.

Jiro pouted at the baby, a frown painted on his lips as he watched the baby get rocked back and forth in Magnolia's arms.

Finally hearing the baby fall asleep in her arms, she gave Eric a pat on the back before gently laying him down on one of her pillows securely.