"𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞. 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝, 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤."

Staring down at the four kids on her couch which held two extra sleeping babies, Magnolia's mother had come to two conclusions

"Did you steal two fuckin babies..?"

"No."

"Did you steal from an orphanage...?"

"No."

"Did you steal from a mother on the str-..!"

"No..! Mom! We didn't steal children! Do you really think any of us would be able to do that quietly!?" Magnolia snapped annoyed, pointing towards her group of friends as an example of 'quietly'.

Jiro was munching on some chips he grabbed on his way over, while Ryu was arguing with Usa about who was stronger.

Her or Jiro.

Her mother's eye twitched at their rather loud bickering, crossing her arms, she let out a sigh and walked over to the baby basket and rummaged through it.

Taking out a envelope with purple sealed wax. She walked over to the kitchen and opened up a drawer finding a silver mail opener.

Magnolia just sat down next to Jiro and stole a chip from his bag. She grabbed one of the babies from his hold and started messing with their brown locks.

Her mother came back in the living room and sat down on a chair across from them. She crossed her legs and leaned her elbow on the armrest.

Ryu and Usa stopped arguing and sat there quietly as they shifted their gazes from Magnolia to her mother.

"Well?" Magnolia inquired without looking up from the baby.

Her mother let out another annoyed sigh, "Seems today is our lucky day, your a older sister starting today." Her mother paused to analyze her daughter's reaction.

Magnolia just let out a small smile as she prodded the baby's chubby cheek, "I don't mind."

Her mother raised a brow, "You don't mind...?"

Magnolia met her mother's gaze and smiled brightly, "I've always wondered how I'd feel to have siblings..!"

Jiro and the others stared at her in a quite intense silence. Magnolia noticing their silence glanced over at them nervously. She scratched her cheek in embarrassment as they just kept staring.

"Did I say something wrong..?"

Ryu snapped out of it first and glanced over at Usa beside him and smacked her head.