"ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕..."

"So you think the guys found the engine part?" Baji sat on the curb with a soda can in hand

Pah looked around the street at some person walking they're dog, "Dunno. They're takin' their sweet ol' time, though." He shrugged.

The mechanic store doors swung open with a force that it was fortunate they didn't fly off their hinges. Running out with panicked faces was none other than Kazutora and Usagi, lagging behind was Chifuyu, tripping over himself.

"Get down—!" Was what Usagi could get out before a motor bike had thrown itself out the store's display windows.

Glass shattered everywhere as screams were heard from inside the store.

Riding on top was no other than Mikey himself with the most nervous smile on his face. The bike landed wobbly before flying out on the ride with no absolute control.

Draken's voice was heard from inside, "ARE KIDDING ME—!?"

"No time to yell at Mikey—!!"

The people outside stiffened as a new voice entered the air, "Oi. Why is my shop a mess?"

Next thing everyone knew was that they were all sprinting out of the shop window and mounting they're bikes.

Mitsuya was the first to throw himself out the broken window, landing in a barrel roll before turning to see the others follow his example.

Draken had made a mad dash for the front door, yelling out apologies for the mess before slamming the door behind him.

Magnolia was seen throwing herself out the same broken window with Sanzu and Senju following close behind with pale faces, "EVERYONE! MAKE A RUN FOR IT—!" She ordered as the sound of revving engines was followed.

Senju hopped on the back of Mitsuya's bike while Sanzu followed to ride with Magnolia.

Any person seeing this would be mad confused about the situation. But if you go back on the day of events that led to such, it's not really that complicated.

Well in Magnolia's case it wasn't.

Everyone was digging into the morning breakfast as if they were in a war zone. Sanzu was safeguarding Magnolia and Senju's plates. Baji had reached over and tried to grab some easy taking from the little ones, which earned a few punches from Mitsuya and Kazutora.

Big brother mode activated.

This ended up as a soon to be brawl with two beasts jumping a black cat.

Meanwhile Emma and Senju themselves were happily aiding the toddlers with getting some food, with the help of Draken staring anyone down that got too close to stealing from they're grasps.