Two

Sal

It was almost the end of class for lunch and it felt like it was going by so slow.

After the class dragged on forever, the bell finally rang. I put my stuff in my bag and just decided to take my bag to the cafeteria with me.

My wings are so uncomfortable but I have a few more classes left then I'll be done with this damn school day. I sit down next to Larry and Ash, with my tray in front of me. I wasn't really that hungry.

"Hey Sally, you gonna eat that?" Chug looked at me with food still in his mouth.

"Nah man, you can have it." I nod, sliding my tray over to him. Chug smiled and took my food.

I feel tired for some odd reason. I leaned my head on Larry's shoulder. He usually never minds.

"You tired there, little dude?" He looked over at me, gently rubbing my shoulder in a non weird way. Though, neither of us care what people think of us since we're basically brothers to each other. Plus our friends don't care

"Yeah." I shrug. Larry nods, and keeps talking to Ash. I think he has a crush on Ash, but I haven't bothered to ask him.

Travis

I looked over to where Sal and his faggot friends sat and saw him on Larry's shoulder. Such a fag.

But why did I feel jealous? I hate Larry a lot. And I hate Sal too.. Right?

I force myself to look away, and back at my food, continuing to eat. I hate everyone. But those fags are the worst.

I get up and throw away the rest of the food that was on my tray. I didn't feel like eating anything else.

I walk past Sal's table and shove his head as hard as I could. I slightly snicker, Larry instantly looking back at me but I just kept walking.

Sal

I was resting my head on Larry's shoulder, when I get shoved on the back of the head. Hard. I instantly knew Travis did it.

I kept my head down as Larry quickly glares at him. Then the cafeteria doors shut.

"He's a fuckin' asshole." Larry was pissed but I didn't care.

"Yeah, Sal you alright?" I look up at Ash and nod, not wanting to make the situation any worse than it already was.