Twenty Five

I knocked on Todd's apartment door. I waited a few seconds and Todd opened the door. "What's up dude?" I quickly walked in. "I need blankets! Sal was outside in the rain last night! I have no clue for how long." Todd's eyes widened. Just like mother's. "I'll call everyone else." I nodded and grabbed some of his extra blankets that he pointed to.

Sal

ነልረ! ሃዐሁ ክቿቿዕ ፕዐ ሠልጕቿ ሁየ! የረቿልነቿ. ጎ ዕዐክ'ፕ ዘልሀቿ ቿክዐሁኗዘ ቿክቿዪኗሃ ፕዐ ነልሀቿ ሃዐሁ! ሠልጕቿ ሁየ!!

"No.. No!.. Why sal?!" Why was I talking to myself? I realized I was in the graveyard. I looked at the grave in front of me. "Here lies, sal fisher. He was a good boyfriend and son. 1984-2005." What?! What's happening?! Why am I dead? I'm right here?! Hello?! "Why did you leave me.. Why angel.." Wait.. I'm in Travis's body? What the fuck is going on..

ነልረ ሠልጕቿ ሁየ! የረቿልነቿ! ሃዐሁ ዕዐክ'ፕ ዘልሀቿ ጠሁርዘ ፕጎጠቿ ረቿቻፕ!! ሃዐሁ'ረረ ቻዪቿቿጊቿ ፕዐ ዕቿልፕዘ. የረቿልነቿ SON

I quickly jolted awake. There everyone was.. Ash.. Todd.. Neil.. Larry.. Lisa.. And.. Dad?.. "Sal oh my god!.." Larry quickly got up and hugged me. Then.. He slapped me. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!! YOU ALMOST DIED.." I realized he's been crying. Everyone had. "What?.." Lisa looked at me and smiled gently. "You fell asleep in the rain.. We were about to call an ambulance for you." I looked at her saddened eyes. I felt bad. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.." Father sighed and looked at me. "Sal.. We get Travis left. But don't do this to yourself." I stared at him. Like he knew. He just got wasted after mom left. He can't say shit. "Like you know.." I mumbled under my breath. "What?" He looked at me confused. I got up and grabbed my mask and clothes and left. Like any of them fucking knew. It hurts so bad. Luckily none of them followed me.

I walked back into my room and locked the door behind me. I sat in the corner of my room and threw my mask at the wall. He hasn't even bothered to contact me yet.. But it's only been a day.. God I'm so hopeless. I yanked on my hair. I wish I could've gone with him.. This is going to be a long few years.. I grabbed more of my hair and yanked on my hair more. I started crying and took my shirt off. Well.. Larry's. I wrapped my wings around me and cried for hours.. None of them understood.