Eighteen

Sal

It was Monday afternoon and there was 3 more days until I had to protect Travis. I get worried everyday. But I know something bad will happen if I don't protect him. I was hanging out with lar. "Dude remember when Travis freaked out over my toes?" I nodded. "Larry that was 2 days ago you fuckin dickwad." He laughed and nudged me. "Dude how the hell did you finish all your homework already? This shit is confusing." I laughed at Larry being idiotic. "Let me help you dumbass."

It was Tuesday and now it's only 2 days until the event happens. Maybe it won't be as bad as I think it will be? I've been glued close to Travis. "Angel? Why are you so close to me all of the sudden?" Travis asked, continuing to walk to class. "Uh.. Why not?" I didn't want to tell him. It might make him paranoid. I could see him eye me suspiciously. He sighed and opened the door for me. We walked into class and sat down in our usual spots. Sadly, Amalia was in this class with us. It made me paranoid. The bell finally rang and me and Travis headed to lunch. "Travis!" Amalia grabbed Travis by the wrist. "Don't fucking touch me." He quickly pulled his arm away. "I heard about what happened with your father.. I'm so sorry." She was faking her sadness. "Bullshit. And I could care less about what happened to the dick." He glared at her. She glared at me. "What did you do to my Travis? Prick." I rolled my eyes. "Darling, all I did was make him fall in love with me. I didn't do shit to him. Other then take his virginity. Properly." I winked at her and she looked disgusted. Travis started to lightly blush. "Who would like a short fag like you. I mean look at you. You're 5'2, ugly blue hair that's always in pigtails, horrible clothing taste, and an ugly ass mask." I glared at her. I wanted to slap the bitch so bad. "It's a-" Travis butted in. "It's a prosthetic you fucking imbecile." He grabbed me by the wrist and walked away. I grinned at how annoyed Travis was. "Someone's pissed~" he looked at me and shook his head. "Shut up fisher!" I giggled at him. Just like old Travis. We walked into the cafeteria, got our trays, and sat down next to everyone else. "What took you lovebirds so long~? Did you give Travis another blowjob~?" Ash wiggled her eyebrows. "A-ash what the fuck!" Travis just stared at her blankly, blushing hard. I laughed. "We ran into Amalia." Larry rolled his eyes. "Jesus dude, I'd be jealous of she wasn't a rapist." I nudged Larry's arm. "Dude!" Travis chuckled. "Surprised you aren't into rapists lar~" Larry burst out laughing. "You're stupid trav. And I like it." I rolled my eyes at the two. "You're all stupid." Todd said, proudly. Against Todd, we are all stupid. Todd added, "except for Neil." Then he went back to being proud. That made us all laugh. Travis layed his head on my shoulder. Reminds me of the day he pushed me off Larry's..