Five

Sal

I sat in class just staring off into space. I didn't realize Mrs. Packerton called on me. "SAL!!" Scared the shit out of me. "WHAT?!" Everyone just laughed. Travis was looking at me. We locked eyes for a moment. "Sal Fisher! No yelling in the classroom! I asked you a question young man!!" I rolled my eyes. "Please don't call me, 'young man'." She just glared at me. Travis was still staring at me. I locked eyes with him again. I don't understand why he's so mean. He seems like a nice guy.. Under all his hard hearted self. Then he looked away. "SAL!! Jesus Christ child. Go to the office." I blinked. I didn't realize she was still talking to me. Oops. "Yeah yeah." She's pissed. But I could care less. I walk out of the classroom. Slamming the door behind me on purpose.

Travis

Sal kept locking eyes with me when Mrs. Packerton was yelling at him. I think he kept ignoring her to look at me. It was funny. But I looked away. "SAL!! Jesus Christ child. Go to the office." I giggled under my breath. He got up and walked to the door. When he opened it he slammed it behind him. She just glared at the door. She rolled her eyes. "Sorry class, let's get back to what we were learning. Shall we?" I sighed and she started to teach again.

I was walking out of the gate of school when it started to rain. Hard. I just stood there. Pissed. Can this day get any fucking worse?

Sal

It started to rain and I quickly got out my umbrella. Larry got out his too. We saw travis just stand there while he got wet. I decided to walk up to him. "Sal what are you doing?!" I ignored Larry. I put my umbrella over Travis' head. I had to lift my arm a bit. How fuckin tall is he?! He's like 5'8, Jesus. "What the fuck-" Travis turned around to see me standing next to him. "What the fuck?! I don't need your fucking umbrella, Fisher." I just rolled my eyes. "You'll get sick Travis." I know he could care less but I care. I don't know why but I do. "Like I care." I just rolled my eyes again. I grabbed his wrist and started walking to the Phelp's house. He pulled away from my grip and just walked with me. In silence. "I still hate you." He said out of the blue. I nodded my head.

Travis

Okay. Can this day get any fucking worse?! I was now walking next to sal as he was walking me to my house. Why does he care if I get sick or not? We just kept walking until we reached my house. But he kept walking up the porch. What the fuck is he doing?!! He knocked on the door. This idiot.. My mother answered. "Oh! Hello!" "Hello! I helped Travis get home by walking with him with my umbrella." She then realized that Travis was soaking wet and it was raining. "Oh! Thank you darling! Would you like to come in until the rain stopped?" Please say no Fisher. "Uh, sure. I doubt my father would mind." God damnit. I rolled my eyes and walked inside. Taking my shoes off and stomping upstairs. I hate him.

Sal

Me and Mrs. Phelps watched as Travis stomped upstairs. Well. That happened. "Sorry about him.. He doesn't like people that much." I nodded. She moved to the side to let me in. I took my shoes off and closed my umbrella. I made sure it wouldn't get any of their stuff wet from the rain drops still on it. "If you want. You can go up to Travis' room." I shook my head. I didn't feel like talking to him.