Thirty five

Sal

It's been a few months, Travis' mom came back a month ago, Larry and indigo are still happy together, Todd and Neil, ash finally got a boyfriend but he lived in another state but they're really close, me and Travis are happy, and lisa and dad. Sadly, Trevor is still here but we usually ignore him unless he tries to pick a fight on us. Ever since Travis beat the shit out of him he backed off. Except for today.

I was walking to my art period when I got yanked into the bathroom. Trevor looked at me. He grinned and grabbed my shirt. He started to yank it off. He was probably going to do something else until he saw my wings. "Didn't know you were a freak and had wings!" He pulled out a pocket knife. I tried to hit him with my wing but he grabbed it. "Trevor stop!!-" he put his hand over my mouth and started to try and cut my wing off. "TREVOR... ST.. STOP!!" He punched me. Everything slowly went to black. Why is this happening to me..

"Holy shit... Sal.!.. Sal.. Sal.. Sal are you okay?..... SAL!?" I could only hear some things around me. Not everything though.

Larry

Sal wasn't in art class. I told ash I was going to look for him and raised my hand to go to the bathroom. "Yes Johnson, go." I got up and left. I started by checking the bathrooms. I got to the last bathroom and opened it. Sal was against the wall with blood dripping down the wall, his back, and the sink. "Sal?! SAL?!" I ran over to him and grabbed him quickly. "SAL?!!" People were running to the bathrooms because I was yelling so loud. I started to cry. "SAL WAKE UP!!" Teachers rushed in. One was on the phone. "Oh my god.." I was hugging sal close. His pulse was faint. "SAL?! STAY WITH ME!!" I took my shirt off and wrapped it around his back and tied it around his chest tight. "Please.. Sal!" Sirens were growing near. At this point I was sobbing. "Sal!! P-Please! Open your eyes!!.." Police were now in the bathroom with me. The paramedics came in with a stretcher. They gently picked sal up and put him on the stretcher. "Kid.. If you want to come with us. Cmon." They looked scared. I got up quickly and followed them. Who the fuck would do this?! Why... Why?!

Sal

Son.. I.. I'm so sorry.. I should've.. I could've.. I could've done something!.. But I'll make sure you live.. I promise.. I'm so sorry.. I'm.. I'm so so sorry Sally... I love you so much.. I feel horrible.. Mother.. It's okay!.. You were scared. You didn't know what to do. You panicked. I'll be okay. I know I will. I know you will too. Because I will make sure of it. I promise.

Something happened to me and I bolted awake. My prosthetic was on the nightstand, the monitor for my heart was beating, and it was dark out. It was raining. My back started to hurt. Badly. I started screaming. Loudly. Doctors rushed in and stopped at the doorway. I was yanking on my hair with my hands and my back wouldn't stop. It felt like I was being stabbed. Exactly where my wings used to be. "Kid!! Stop pulling on your hair!" Doctors were trying to gently make me stop but I wouldn't. I couldn't. It hurt so bad. It felt like my back was on fire. Or being stabbed. I saw.. Travis.. In the doorway.. Traumatized.