Forty

Today was the day. It was Christmas Day, snowing outside, snow on the ground, and everyone was happy and excited. Sal has no clue. I know he doesn't. Larry was driving us to Ash's house to celebrate there. Neil was already there and so was Ash's boyfriend. Me and Larry carried in the boxes of presents while sal and Todd ran inside because they were cold. We walked in and set the boxes down in the living room. "Hey everyone! This is Evan! My boyfriend!" He smiled awkwardly and waved. Larry smiled and waved back then he said, "Hurt her, I hurt you." Neil chuckled. "Larry what are you trying to do? Give Evan nightmares?" Even chuckled slightly. "It's fine, I don't hurt girls. And ash is amazing." Ashley giggled embarrassed. I sat down next to sal and he hugged me. "Cold?" He nodded. I rolled my eyes and hugged him back. "You smell nice." He said and giggled into my chest. Larry rolled his eyes and sat next to us. Indigo sat down in front of him. "Want to watch a movie first before presents?" Ash asked and we all nodded.

(Time skip to later 😍☝)

After I opened my presents, sal was next. "Hey guys, I have to piss real quick." They all nodded. "Sal you can open your presents anyways, you don't have to wait." He rolled his eyes. "I was going to open them without you anyways!" I flipped him off and left. I walked over to my shoes and put them on, and my coat. I walk outside and make sure I have the ring with me. I do. I walk behind one of Ashley's trees and wait for sal to walk outside.

Sal

I was opening my last present, which was from Travis. I wondered why he's still in the bathroom for a moment then continue to open it. There was a piece of paper in the box. It said, Meet me outside angel. That's it? I sigh and get up. I walk over to my shoes and out them on, along with my coat and gloves. I walk outside and didn't see anything at first but Travis walked out behind the tree. Odd. He smiled awkwardly and said.. "Sal, I know you've been through a lot with me, and I've been through a lot with you. But you brighten my day no matter what happens. Just seeing you in the mornings everyday makes my heart flutter a little. We never officially became partners so..." He slowly got down on one knee and reached to his pocket. He pulled out a ring box and opened it. "Sal Fisher, the boy I fell in love with even though I hated your guts.. Will you.. Be my boyfriend?" I started to giggle in excitement. "Of course Travis Phelps." He smiled widely and put the beautiful ring on my finger. I giggled and hugged him, which we ended up falling in the snow. "Alright lovebirds, time for some fun!" We heard Larry yell behind us. Then I got hit with a snowball. "LARRY JOHNSON YOU COCKSUCKER!" I quickly got up and threw a snowball at him. Everyone else came outside and we had a snowball fight for what seemed like forever. Then we went inside and made hot chocolate then watched another movie. I cuddled in between Travis' legs and looked up at him. "I love you. I will never leave you. I promise." He looks down at me and smiles. "I love you too angel. I promise to never leave you either." I smile and wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his chest. Best. Day. Ever. And, best boyfriend ever. I love you Travis Phelps.

A/N

So, yeah. I'm finished with this one. I hope it was good and wasn't boring or anything while reading, I usually listen to music while reading/writing so maybe it was 🤷‍♀but I wouldn't know since I usually don't reread my writing when finished. That's why I like feedback from people. I also finished another salvis story called Don't leave me. It's more shorter but it was still fun to write both of these. I'm taking a small break from writing since I wrote all 40 parts of this story in a span of 4 days? Then I went straight back into the other salvis story. Anyways, I would love some ideas for me to write salvis stories about. Or just any Sally face story. I hope you enjoyed and I hope you have a wonderful day. -Dakota<3

A/N 2/2/22

I've worked on a new series called, The Secret Friendship. I'm actually quite excited to write it and I hope you all will like it if you check it out. I've posted 3 parts now :) anyways, that's all.